Ch13- Excuse me Sirs

Lexi P.O.V

It was absolutely freezing in Bristol. So the first thing I do?

Put on my Hat Films hoodie of course.

"You look so different." Cat told me. I laugh. "In what way?" I ask her. She smiles. "Well, your hair is longer, all get way down to your lower back. Your tanned as anything and you look like you haven't eaten in weeks." She told me.

I look down at my stomach. I was really thin. But the food in Africa wasn't exactly a Nandoes.

"I get it I get it. I haven't eaten a proper meal in like 6 months. I'm starving." I tell her. She laughs. "Okay then. Do you wanna stop for lunch?" She offered.

I shake my head. "No thanks. I really wanna see Ross again." I tell her. She smiles and looks to me. Then out the window behind me.

"Isn't that him?" She asked slowing her car. I turned to see 4 familiar faces sitting outside a pub.

Ross.
Turps.
Sjin.
And Martyn.

"OH MY GOD!! Drive round the corner now!" I scream. The excitement of seeing my family again making a smile form on my face.

Cat laughed and drive round the corner. Parking up the car. Then we got out.

"What are you gonna do?" Cat asked. I raise an eyebrow. "I'm gonna go say hi to my brother." I tell her. She rolls her eyes. "I know that. But will they know it's you?" She asked.

I glare at her playfully. "I've been gone 6 months. Not 6 years!" I growl.

She shakes her head. "Go on then. I'll be just in the car if you need me." She said. I nod and put up my hood. "Show time." I giggle as I walk round towards the pub.

As i spot Ross and the others i realised that they all had their phones out. So antisocial.

I smile and walk up behind Martyn. Putting on my posh accent.

"Excuse me Sirs. But I believe I'm lost. Could you please direct me to the office block known as Yogtowers?"

Their heads snap up at the word 'Yogtowers.'

I laugh at them and pull down my hood. "Surprise!" I call.

"Lexi!?" They shout at me.

"The one and only." I beam. Ross smiled and shot round the table to hug me. I laugh nd hug him back.

"I'm home." I whisper. "I see that." He whispers back. I giggle and pull away. Only to get a huge hug from Sjin. "LEXI!!" He screamed.

I burst out laughing gas he lifts me of the ground. "SJIIN!" I screamed back. He chuckled and out me down my feet again. I smile and hug him round his neck.

"Lexi. You look so different." Martyn told me 5 minutes later. I sat with my hands wrapped around a glass of coke and vodka. "Well I've been under the baking sun for 6 months. What do you expect?" I ask taking a sip of my drink.

"Anyway. I wanna go see Hannah!" I tell them. They all chuckle. "Maybe once we're back at the Towers." Turps told me. I shake my head. "I'm going home first. I really need to shower." I tell them.

Ross laughs and puts his empty be glass down. "Alright then. Let's go home then ill bring you to the Towers." I nod and stand up. "Let's go then!" I chirp.

************************

After I was showered I got into one of my onesies. They still fit me. Especially my white tiger one.

"You ready?" Ross asked. I take a deep breath. I hadn't been the he no the towers in months.

Of course I was ready.

I got up and grabbed my phone, heading down stairs.

"Or course I'm ready. Now let's go before I burst!" I squeal. Ross laughs and hugs me. "I missed you little sis." I roll my eyes and hug him back. "I missed you to big brother." I sigh.

He chuckles. "Now let's go." He said dragging me out the house and to the car.

Yogtowers here I come!

A/N

It's literally 04:35 here. I can't sleep. So if this is shit. It's because I wrote it as the sun was rising.

Don't dis me.

PAH