Welcome back!

Okay if you've got this far and not read 'Related to Him' you will fall through a hole in to a pit of lava. No? To dark?

Any way! Welcome back to all my fellow readers from before. This story I hope will be as good as the last. If not tell me and I will just blow it up... (A.K.A delete it) but if you do like make sure to comment and vote! :)

*************************

Alexia P.O.V

The plane touched down on the dirt runway. I followed the other passengers off the plane. None of them were going where I was going. But I did know that there was gonna be other people at the village.

I was given my bag and i walked onto the dirt road where a truck would be picking me up. After a but 10 minutes in the sweltering heat a dusty truck that said 'water aid' on the side pulled up. Inside the driver was an American man. Who wore mostly beige clothes. Like an adventurer.

"Are you Alexia Hornby?" He asked. I nod. "Yup. That's me." I smile. He grins. "Hop in." I throw my bag in the bag and hop In.

"You excited?" The man asked. I nod. "Very." I answer. The only bad side to this was getting the jabs before I left. The needle terrified me.

"I'm Darryl by the way." He told me. I look out the window of the car. "It's a beautiful day." I say loudly as the wind blows my back to normal brown hair about. The blue dye had faded out ages ago. "It's only gonna get better." Darryl told me.

**half an hour later**

Darryl stopped the truck in a very small village next to some plains. I slip out of the car and Darryl says. "The documentary team will be here tomorrow at dawn. And will start recording at noon." I nod and pull down my bag. Placing it on the dusty road. The sun was beating down on the village.

I'm glad I wore what I did. I was wearing a thin African patterned top with shorts and Sandals. With a straw hat to block the sun.

I look around the village and suddenly someone bumps into me. Knocking me down. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry." They apologise as they picked me up from behind. My ears pricked at the familiar Canadian accent.

Then they gasped. "Lexi?" They asked. I stood up and looked at the young man towering over me.

"Oh my god. Mitch?"

A/N

What away to start this off! I know I said end of the month but hey Ho.

And I need your help. I don't exactly like the name for this book so can I have suggestions? Pwease?

THANK YOU!!

PAH❄