Ch23- Open your eyes!!

Lexi P.O.V
**3 weeks later**

Morning sickness is a bitch.

And work has become incredibly hard. The Yognau(gh)ts where still to find out about the baby. And i was still trying to get my head round the fact that Trott got me pregnant.

Pregnant!

At 18!

I groan and hit my head off my desk. I was back at work but couldn't bring myself to work.

I sat drinking some water. Checking up when my first scan was. It was next week. I couldn't wait!

All of a sudden someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" I call. Then the door opens and Smith walks in.

Smith had been acting strange lately. He seemed nervous a lot. Didn't talk to me much. And looked at Trott differently.

Hopefully i could get an explanation out of him now.

"Hey Smith. You okay?" I ask. He nods. "Kinda. I just wanted to talk to you." He said. He seemed nervous again.

"Sure. I'm free." I say with a smile. He closes the door. "So Sir Smiffy. What's the problem?" I ask.

He turns to me. "I came to say... you shouldn't have a baby with Trott." My jaw drops.

WTF!?

Who does he think he is!?

"Excuse me!?" I ask abruptly. He didn't seem to see a problem in saying this. "I just saying. There are better people out there." He said.

I get to my feet in frustration. "Like who!? Who could be better then Trott!?" I growl.

Then before I could stop him, Smith's lips crashed into mine.

I pushed him off. "Smith! What the Fuck!?" I shout wiping my mouth.

Why did everyone do this!?

"Don't have a baby with Trott." Smith begged. I could taste alcohol on my lips. He had been drinking. And now he was babbling shit.

"Smith leave! Now!" I order. He goes to kiss me again but I push him away with more force. "GET OUT NOW!" I yell. Probably alerting the whole office.

"But Lexi. I lov-!"

"Smith! OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!!" I shout at the ginger man. "Me and Trott are having a baby. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!"

Suddenly the door burst open and Trott was there. I glare at Smith. "Get out." I growl.

"But Lex-!"

"GET OUT NOW!" I scream. Smith scrambled up and out of my room.

I was angry as a bull that had seen red. Hormones I guess?

Trott ran over and hugged me. "What happened?" He asked me. "Is the baby okay?" He asked a little more concerned as he placing a hand on my stomach.

"The baby is fine. I promise. It's just Smith being a twat." I sigh. He looked out my door. "What did he do?" He asked.

I shake my head. "It's fine. He's drunk and said that I shouldn't have a baby with you." I say as I cuddle up to him.

"He said what!?" Trott growled. "Trott don't. We don't need this. We just need to think about the baby." I say, trying to call him.

He nodded and kissed me softly. "And you." He whispered. I smile and he holds me close.

I can not believe Smith.

I just hope he doesn't do that again.