Ch31- (no name)

A/N
At the end of this you are gonna hate me for this....

Trott P.O.V

Me and Ross sat for 3 hours straight in the hospital waiting room. My head in my hands.

Smith had called in sick. What on earth had he been doing driving with Lexi?

"It'll be okay mate." Ross said trying to comfort me. But the doubt and fear was hear able in his voice.

"What if it's not. What if it's not gonna be okay? What if the baby dies. Or worse Lexi?" I ask. I hear his breath catch as he thinks about losing his sister.

Smith had made it out with a few broken bones. Since he had been on the other side of the car when it hit the lamppost he was fine.

But Lexi was far from that.

"Mr Trott?" A nurse asked. My head snapped up. "Yes?" i ask.

"Miss Hornby can be seen now." She said. Me and Ross jumped to our feet and followed the nurse to a small room.

We walked inside to see Lexi laying down on a bed looking up at the ceiling. Looking lost.

"Lexi?" I ask as I walk over to her. Her bump was almost gone now. She looked over to me with tear filled eyes and shook her head.

I felt tears fall down my cheeks as she sat up slowly. "They, they said she wasn't breathing. She wasn't moving. They told me she never made it." She cried.

She?

"She? It's a girl?" I ask more tears falling. I nods and I pull her into a hug. "She's gone Trott. And it's all my fault." She sobbed. "No. No it's not. I should never have left you alone." I say. My voice breaking.

She looked over to Ross. So did I. He also had tears falling down his cheeks.
He walked over and sat next to Lexi. Pulig her Into a hug and holding her close.

"I'm just glad your safe." He whispered. She started to cry again. "She's gone. My baby girl is gone." She cried.

More tears fell out of my eyes. I had been a father for what? 2 seconds. And I never even got to hold my baby girl.

Not once.

We sat there together.

In silence.

Crying at the loss of our baby.

Then there was a faint knock at the door. "Come on." I choke out. The door opened and the doctor stood their. With a few nurses behind him.

He walked in and I noticed one of the nurses carrying a small bundle wrapped in a pink blanket.

Lexi P.O.V

I looked up as the doctor and some nurses walked into the room.

I watched the doctor as one nurse holding a pink blanket walked forward.

Suddenly a loud cry came from inside the blanket.

My hand grabbed Trott's as the nurse smiled. "You have little fighter. I'll give her that." She grinned as she placed the blanket in Trott's arms.

Trott's face lit up with a smile like I've never seen.

My heart rose and I looked at the doctor. He smiled. "We'll leave you four alone." He said as he walked out with the group of nurses.

Trott smiled and passed the blanket to me. Only then did i see the beautiful baby girl that was mine.

"She's gorgeous." I breathe as she looked up at me. Trott kissed my head. "Just like her mother." He said.

I feel tears fall down my cheeks.

But this time, tears of joy.

"What's her name?" Ross asked. I look up at Trott. He smiled and nodded.

"Falicity. Falicity Trott."

A/N
I lied!!
Now you can STOP SHIT STORMING MY COMMENTS!!!

PA