Ch24- First scan

Lexi P.O.V

Me and Trott were driving to the hospital. Today we get to see our baby for the first time. And he was definitely excited.

It's all he's been talking about for the past 3 days. Wondering weather it be a boy or girl. Saying we had to chose baby names.

"Trott. Calm down. Give yourself a chance to breathe." I laugh. Trott smiles. "Sorry. I'm just excited." He admits. I roll my eyes. "Its only the first few weeks. It'll get more exciting." I tell him.

He smiles. I look down to my stomach. I didn't exactly have a bump yet. But I did look bloated.

To many take aways.

"When do we tell the lens buddies?" I ask. Trott shrugs. "I have no idea. Vlog?" He suggested. I bite my lip. "Aren't the live streams starting next week?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah. This Saturday." He said. I smile. "We'll do it then. Because we'll have the scan pictures to prove it." I say.

He smiles. "Brilliant idea."

**************

"Okay Miss Hornby. I'll just apply some gel and we'll get started." The Dr said as I lay down on the bed for my scan.

Trott sitting in a chair next to me.

I nod and he places a freezing cold gel on my stomach. I wince at how cold it is. "And now well find the baby." He said as he put the monitor to my tummy.

Trott watched the screen intently. I did to.

I felt a smile creep onto my face as I saw the tiny blob on the screen. The tiny blob that was our baby.

"And there it is." The Dr smiled. Trott held my hand and I gave it a soft squeeze. "I can't believe it." Trott whispered. "Me either." I agree in a whisper.

Then the doctor pressed some buttons on the machine. "Do you want some pictures?" He asked. I nod. "Please." I say. He smiles and walks out. Leaving me and Trott alone.

"There's our little walrus." I say pointing to the frozen blob on the screen. Trott moved off his seat and kissed my cheek. "I'm so proud of you." He whispered.

I rest my head on his shoulder as we wait for the doctor to return.

After a few minutes he still handy came back.

"Alexia?" Trott asked. "Yeah?" I reply.

"Will you marry me?" He asked in a whisper. I smile. Feeling 10 times more confident.

"Yes Trott. I will." I answer. I hear him do a silent cheer. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out the box from nearly 6 weeks ago. He opened it and took the ring out. Slipping it onto my finger.

"I love you Lexi." He whispered. "I love you to." I whisper back. Kissing his lips softly.

"Why are we whispering?" He asked. I laugh. "Because it's more fun and secretive." I answer.

Then the doctor came back. Holding a folder. "These are the pictures of you baby. I think your free to go." He said hanging the folder to Trott and some paper towels to me.

I used the paper towels to remove the gel. Then I stood up and put on my jacket.

After that me and Trott left the hospital hand in hand. Today had been a great day.