Ch12- I'm sorry

Lexi P.O.V

Why? Why did they have to ask me that!?

Now I have to answer!

And I don't know what to say.

Savannah watched me. Looking hopeful. I couldn't just crush her. She'd want me to stay.

But what about Trott? Ross? The Yogs? Little Rosie? And Hunter and Lilly? I had to go back. I had to.

I look down. "You want me to stay?" I ask. She nods. "The children see you as some kind of guardian angel. They don't want you to go." She says.

Oh god.

"But. My family and friends back home? My boyfriend and my brother?" I ask. She looks like she hadn't thought of that.

"Oh. Well. You decide." She says. I blink. This was a hard decision. I loved it here. Honestly I did. But,

Yogtowers.

Bristol.

That's where i belonged.

I sigh. "I can't stay here. I have family back home who I Haven't seen in 6 months. One of them are pregnant and I wanna be there for her. I this is okay. Thank you for the offer and all but, I feel it's I left." I say loudly for all to hear.

Savannah looks cress fallen. But also had a look of understanding. "Mika said the same thing. He can't stay. You both a careers and families back home. I completely understand."

I suddenly felt really guilty. "I'll still comrades visit. Every few months. We write letters." I tell her. She nods. "Of course. Well then, since today is your last day we must celebrate. Have a celebration to thank you and everyone for all you've done here. All the Wells and the new school. We owe it all to you."

I smile. As mush as I wanted to go home. I wanted to stay.

**to next day** (because I'm a lazy bitch)

I loaded my bag onto the dusty truck. This was it. I was going home.

"Do you have to go Luna?" Raphael asked me. I sigh and bend down to his level. "Yes. But I promise to some visit." I tell him. He smiles. "You pinkie promise?'" He asked. I giggle.

I had taught him the Pinkie Promise.

"Cross my hear and hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye." I chant. Doing to arm movements.

He laughs. "Okay. I believe you" he said hugging my legs. I smile and hug him.

"When will you next visit?" Savannah asked. I stand up. "I don't know. But ill write as soon as I get back." I tell her.

She nods. "Okay then. I hope that yo-!"

"Everyone let's pack up and get on the road!" Darryl called. I hug Savannah. "I'll write soon I promise!" I call as I hop into the truck.

"Bye Luna!"

"Bye Savannah!" I shout as the truck starts and begins to drive away.

****************

Minutes after the plane landed in Bristol I was so excited. Only I hadn't told anyone I was back yet.

Except two people.

Cat and Hollie know.

I asked them to pick me up and gave them the exact date I was coming home.

Then.

For the first time in 6 months.

I pulled out my phone!

A: Honey I'm hooooome!!

C: waiting in in the taxi spot!!

A:see you soon!!

I smile and practically run through the airport till I get outside.

Then I spot my friends car. I ran over and flung open her door. "I'M BAACK!" I squeal. She screams and jumps out of the car. Hugging me tightly.

After ten minutes of non stop squealing like 8 year olds i got into the passenger seat.

"So? Yogtowers?" Cat asked. I smile and nod.

"Of course."

A/N

So she came home.
But what will everyone's reaction be?
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

PAH