Ch28- we're not gonna lose it

Trott P.O.V

It was 2am and I settled down in bed next to Lexi.

She was sleeping soundly. I smile and kiss her head before laying down and wrapping my arms around her.

Then i drift into a sound sleep.

**2 hours later**

I jolted awake as I felt Alexia bolt up from her sleeping position. I sat up to see her wide eyed and sweating. She was breathing heavily.

At first I thought something was wrong with the baby. That she had gone into labour months before her time, but she suddenly started to cry.

"Hey. Lexi what's wrong?" I ask pulling her close to me. "I t-thought we'd l-lost it!" She choked, tears streaming down her cheeks.

I held her tightly. Trying my best to calm her. "Shh. Shh. It's okay." I whispered. After shed calmed a bit I asked. "Lexi? What happened?"

She looked up at me. "I had a nightmare." She said shakily, like a young child. I give her a confused look. "I had a dream, that the baby was born..." She cut off. And I knew what she was gonna say.

I hugged her again. "We're not gonna lose it." I tell her, putting a hand to her slightly bloated tummy.

She sighed. "I'm so scared. What if it does die?" She asked. I sigh. "I don't know. But ill do all I can't to stop that from happening." I reassured her.

She cuddled close to me. "I love you Trott." I kiss her head. "I love you to."

**Next day**

"He's so cute!" I squeal as I look at a picture of the newest member of the Yogscast.

Logan Yogs Brindley
(Yeah. I used Yogs for a middle name. BE COOL WITH IT PEEPS!)

I showed Trott the picture of the beautiful baby boy. He smiled. "Makes me jealous." He joked. I roll my eyes. "Not long now." I say with a hand on my belly.

I was just over 4 months by now. And my next scan was soon. But me and Trott decided to keep the baby's gender a secret.

Because who doesn't love surprises?

"I know. And that reminds me, we need baby names." (Boy. Girl. Knock yourself out.) He said.

I smile. "Later. For now we have to go visit a very beautiful baby in hospital." I tell him. He sighs playfully. "Fiiiiiiiiine." He moaned.

I laugh and throw him the car keys.

Babies are just so adorable

A/N
yognaughtssky
You happy mother trucker?
You should be.
PA