Careful you mfs

(Guys, I know I screwed up here by changing Peter's classes, but I wrote the majority of this chapter before realizing, so I apologize. I didn't want to go rewrite the whole thing, bc that'd take too long for me to post a new chapter. Love you, and sorry)

(Also this is an uncomfy chapter for the most part, some parts worse than others. B careful)

When he arrived at school, he was no longer in the bubbly and chatty mood he had previously promised to Ned.

Internally, he decided that "Voldemort", AKA, he who shan't be named, was going to have that nickname reserved for the time being. It gave him some humor for the agony he found himself in.

As he passed through the hallways, he decided that he was going to tell Tony the second he got home. He was fucking terrified right now. What the hell did he mean by that? 'Seeing a lot more of each other'?? Peter didn't want to take any chances.

Plus, he knew that Tony would know what to do. He always did.

-

KingOfSpiders
Hey can you pick me up after school today
If you're able to
You don't have to if you don't wanna
Don't worry about it actually
I do have something I wanna talk about tho
I can tell you when I get home

DoubleDaddy
Nah I'll get you.
Be sure not to forget what it was.
Write it down somewhere, I'll bring the dark grey SUV with the lightsaber window wiper

KingOfSpiders
wHAT IS UP WITH THAT NAME 😭
SIR😭😭😭
Also I am very excited for that
BUT STILL

"DoubleDaddy" has changed their name to  "IronMan"

IronMan
Don't worry about it.

KingOfSpiders
I'm never recovering for this

IronMan
Stop being dramatic.
Get to class.
I'm already passing by Walmart, I don't believe you should have your phone out right now.

KingOfSpiders
It's a big campus 🤷
Idk what you want from me

IronMan
I want you to get your education.
Hurry it up.

KingOfSpiders
Okay, thank you though

IronMan
No problem kiddo.

-

Tony must've been talking with some of the older entities of the world recently, because him messages were even more boomer-oriented than when they first met.

Still, Peter felt a lot better about things. He'd deal with it after school. He would tell Tony and things would be alright. You Know Who stood no chance against the notorious Iron Man, so everything would be alright.

Peter opened the door to his classroom, eyes landing on Ned as he stepped inside. A wave of relief hit him, knowing he had scored the world's best emotional distraction as his best friend. He beelined to his seat, unfortunately being halted by the voice of Doom.

"Ah, Peter!" The teacher's callout caused the class to jolt, along with Peter himself, "you've finally decided to join us!".

What?

"I'm Mr Westcott. I'll be taking over in mister Lank's absence" he informed, stepping towards Peter to give a 'warm welcome' pat on the shoulder, "I'm sure we'll all get along swimmingly in class today".

Peter's blood ran cold.

What the fuck was happening?

Skip Westcott.