I'm Bored

Tok. Tok. Tok. Her heels made a loud noise that reverberated throughout the empty building. Her posture exuded confidence and dominance. On her dominant hand was a grappling rifle. She softly touched the broken glass panes with her gloved fingertips as the wind created a lengthy swoosh, slightly disheveling her raven hair. She made a few more laps around the arena before stopping at a table with no more than three screens visible from the top. She touched a few buttons while sitting on the wobbly swivel chair and grinning.

"Welcome. Sir Wesker."

The automated device said and the screens lit up.

"Loading..."

She sighed. Placing her gun on top of the desk not noticing that it applied pressure to a certain surface, causing it to rise like a trophy. She swiftly removed her gun in shock. It revealed a container with more than five hard drives in it. The blue transparent case enticed her. She caressed the glassware and flinched when the computer overheated. Orange sparks came out as its electricity oozed out for a minute and the computer completely died. She sighed and grabbed the glass case, tucking it between her armpits.

"Grrrrrr." A zombie growled not too far from her.

"Need a computer." She jumped off the platform and fired her grappling gun and propelled in the air.

--

She inserted the first hard drive.

"Scanning..."

"Scanning Complete."

"Oh." She scrolled down its contents with curious eyes.

Timothee Scarrow

Jake Muller

Mena Seagrave

New File

"Let's see what we have here."

Y/n Scarrow

"She-Scarrow?"

18

College Student

Special Mutation:

-Able to produce thin white threads.

Others:

-Rejuvenation

"It never ceases to amaze me how Umbrella handles their belongings. These files seem important. How careless." She chuckled as she removed the drive and inserted another one. There were three of them that are nameless while the others had names of B.O.Ws on it. She sat down on the chair and crossed her leg over the other. "A video." Click!

Her eyes lit up once more. "Oh how you love showdowns, Wesker." She zoomed in the video the same time it focused on Y/n. "So she replaced that Mena." And then the fight began. "Skip. Skip. Skip." She crossed her arms over her chest when the video played again and it showed Y/n's transformation in the arena. "Poor girl."