Nobody would believe the little boy, he was only 2 or 3 years old. The eldest one most likely wouldn't live to tomorrow, not with that cut from his ear to neck.

You held your hand to the ear piece before walking out. "Ufastyu is down. Misson success."

The memory flooded back into your brain. He was the boy you cut throats with, he'd clearly lived. Now, he is just fuelled by vengeance and hatred.

"You were the little boy. November 13th, right?" You say, he nodded.

"At least you'll remember my name before I kick your ass." he spoke with such confidence. Confidence you knew you would knock down.

He raised his arm, about to throw the ball at you, but you jumped up, hissing from the pain in your ribs as you did so. Croc girl ran for you with her jaw open, she was ready to bite you.

"Nope!" You said, narrowly dodging her jaws and claws...talons.

With her back turn on you, you kicked her and she stumbled, landing on the ground, but her hands had saved her. 
The plain looking girl with no noticeable features turned to you and opened her mouth, dropping 4 little black beads from it. She threw them towards you, the croc girl was on her feet now and crocodile skin is tough. With that spilt second decision of an idea, you made poles and forcefully switched places with her and let the bead explode in her torso and face.

"Amakha, what the hell?" The croc girl sounded so sweet, her voice didn't match her body.

"I'm sorry." She didn't sound sorry.

"Get her!" Ufastyu yelled, running at you.

His hair began to glow and he took a chunk out, throwing it at you, you dodged it and watched as it shot out beams of lightening at the wall it landed on. 
With the ball in your hands, you hit him on his thigh as he sprinted past you.

Shocked, he tried to punch you, but you wrapped your hand around his fist and kneed him in the stomach.

"Jarido!" The croc girl yelled, running at you.

Her spots were in a row on her stomach. Within a flash, she was out. She screamed in rage as she began to sulk on the floor. Is she a toddler or something? The boy didn't stop to check on the croc girl as he ran straight for you again. You side stepped him and got his shoulder point.

He must have realised he was losing as he left the two girls and ran straight out the door. The girl with no expression just shrugged and held her arm out to you, one of her fingers had a scar line down the front, it was from a cat.

"I'm honestly just here for the clout." She let you get her points out as she went to the croc girl to pick her up.

You only needed one more person to tag out before finally getting this over with. You walked out the doors, which Ufastyu somehow opened, leaving a forever unanswered question in your mind.

Running up the stairs, you had the train of though that Ufastyu wouldn't go down as you blocked all those exits. You saw a suspiciously opened door and you peaked through that, seeing Ufastyu kicking boxes around.

Without letting anything go on, you threw a ball at his side and got him out. He jumped and looked down to his side then up at you.

"Ugh! You must ruin everything, you villain! You deserve to rot in hell!" He spat at you

"Maybe, but I'm gonna get my hero license first." You say, closing the door on the angry boy.

A speaker then suddenly came through the points markers and told you to move on. As you did, you thought about how you got to the next level thanks to an emo, a toddler and a boy who was consumed by vengeance.

"Finally, one of you have finally past, took longer than I expect..." The sleepy man said.

He is worst than Aizawa.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.