18.

The provisional licence exam was today. You were in the bus, talking to Jiro and Sero since you were seated close to them. Kirishima was close by as well, but Bakugo was next to him and Kirishima isn't one to ditch a friend. Mina was next to Denki and she was forcing him to play chopsticks, she has an obsession with that game.

Sero started to argue a small bit to Jiro about ketchup being a jelly, so you lost interest in that conversation quite quickly. You turned your head, and since eyes follow along, you found yourself looking across the aisle and down one row of chairs at Bakugo.

It wasn't in a longing or dreamy way, you were simply just looking at him. For some reason, memories filled your head. It was like reliving the moment, but they would past so quickly. Then they were so slow, it felt like years for it to have a reaction.

As the boy in front of you turned to face you and glanced at you for a second then looked away.

But.

For some reason he looked at you again. His crimson eyes pierced through your eyes with a threatening look, but when you literally lived with villains with came off as a normal look.

Bakugo was his name. He had an angry look plastered on his face, and his voice was rough and raspy.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked, almost as if he didn't listen to Aizawa and you when you introduced yourself.

Bakugo. Full name Katsuki Bakugo, he won the school festival with a muzzle on, easy to piss off. Loud. Has enough muscle to win a school fight, a possible opponent.

"Oi! New chick!" A raspy voice called your attention.

"Katsuki, you know my name" You say, stopping in your tracks as Bakugo caught up to you.

"Eh, I don't care" Bakugo said, walking with you with his hands in his pockets. "I just want to say, if you even think you'll send that photo to anyone, your dead meat"

"You mean the photo of your hai-" You looked up to him and almost cried from trying not to laugh. Bakugo's hair was still combed down and looked hilarious.

"What? Got something to say?! Huh!" Bakugo's angry expression showed again.

"I don't think I need to blackmail you if you're showing up to school with that hair" You tried your absolute best not to laugh.

"Oh shut up!" Katsuki growled.

You were in the middle of lunch when a certain blonde slammed his hands down on your table. You didn't flinch or react that much, instead you just looked up to him unimpressed.

"I saw the news" Katsuki said as he took his seat down next to you.

"Oh really, good for you" You say uninterested.

"I saw your fight on the news" Bakugo spoke as if you were a child.

"Oh, okay...and?" You replied.

"I wanna fight you" That was all he said. And he said it with determination in his eyes. He said it more as a demand than a question too.

"You wanna get beat up? Funny, I would like to do that...but, I'll pass" You smirk as you continued you eat your food.