13.

Why am I supposed to do now?

You didn't know what to do anymore. For the first time in your life, you had nothing to work on. Nothing to do, nobody to talk to. Kats- Bakugo was with everyone else. He was sitting around Mina, Sero, Jiro, Denki and Kirishima. It wasn't like you could just walk over there. Todoroki was with his friends having a conversation of his own.
Your eyes had dark circles under them, due to the fact you barely slept last night. It was probably just getting light when you finally managed to close your eyes and sleep.

You didn't dare to send a single glance at Bakugo. You wouldn't start something in front of other people, you weren't that kind of person.

For the majority of the day, you wrote down notes in class, listened to the teachers, eat lunch by yourself and had a blank face the entire day. You felt so...empty, you had nothing. Nothing.

It hurt you even more knowing that he wasn't affected by all this, at least he didn't show how affected he was.
After school was finished and you were back in the dorms, you wouldn't say with the class on those games Mina and the others came up with.

You were new to this. Feelings. Of course, you had feelings before you met 1A, like any person does, but you were new to this amount of feelings, of emotions. It was all so sudden and you didn't know how to deal with it. Running along with it didn't work, trying to bottle them up doesn't work either. Emotions are overrated.

You were looking like a mess and that didn't go unnoticed by your teachers and some peers. Of course, you would tell them what they wanted to hear so they would back off, but not everyone was so gullible.

"Y/n." Said the already tired voice of your teacher, Aizawa. Some members of the class took a glance at you, but eventually looked away after getting interested by another thing. School had just barely finished and he was already calling your name. "Outside, now."

You sighed in your spot before getting off the chair and following Aizawa outside. When you opened the door, the cold, brisk air bite your nose and ears. Aizawa had his arms crossed, he clearly had something to say.

"You have bags under your eyes, your slightly pale, your training has gone below your average and you're not seemingly talking to literally anyone. What's up?" He asks.

"Nothing, I'm just tired, that's all."

"Mhm, yeah. Cut the bullshit, why are you so depressed?" He says, unfolding his arms to pinch his nose then folding them again.

"Wow, thanks." You say, sarcastically.

He gives you a look saying 'stop changing the subject' as you say that. To try and avoid the current flow of the conversation, you copy his actions and fold your arms.

"Y/n."

"Mr. Aizawa."

"As your teacher and one of the people intrusted to look after you, I'm trying to help you. But I can't possibly do that unless you share the information as to why you seem so...not yourself."

"Your not my dad, can't you just back off?" You say, snapping a small bit.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry, I just...listen, my fine, I swear. Just some personal issues, nothing to worry about. I'm not used to a lot of things, but that isn't an excuse to go around and do what ever I want. If you need anything else, I'll be in my room." You apologise and go to leave.

"Were not finished here." Aizawa says, stopping you in your tracks just as your about to open the door. "You not being used to somethings is not much of a personal issue that makes you sleep less."