4.

After training, a nice bath, a dinner made by the class and a quick make-out session with Katsuki, you were back in the girl's sleeping quarters. Mina was still out doing her work with some of the boys while the rest of us were back in the sleeping bags.

"So, Toru, do you have a...an ace?" Uraraka asks, Toru gives her an ace card.

The girls and you were playing a game of go-fish after teaching you and you alone how to play for 13 minutes. The game was simple, simple enough for you to understand most of it.

"Okay, y/n! Do you have a 3?" Toru asks.

You look at your pile, a 3 was located near the left side. You grabbed it and gave it to her. You then turned to Momo. You remembered her asking if Jiro had a queen, which she didn't.

"Momo, do you have a queen?" You ask.

She looks to her pile and gives you a card. From were Toru was sitting, she began to think of a topic to peruse. When one came to mind, she didn't even hesitate to hold back.

"okay! Girls, who do you think is the most attractive boy?!" Toru asked, as Jiro swiped a card from Uraraka with a smile that flattered for a second.

"W-what? huh? I didn't hear you!" Uraraka said, blushing at the second.

"Oh come on, we all know you think someone is cute!" Toru says.

"Wouldn't Mina love this" Jiro rolls her eyes.

"Come on! We'll take it in turns! I say Todoroki." Toru says, her clothes moving as she moved.

"Well, I have to admit, Todoroki is very handsome" Momo says. "But Kirishima is just the sweetest, and so it Denki...sometimes."

"Yeah, Denki's not that bad, ehehe, short circuit boy." Jiro says. "Your no that bad looking either, Momo"

"Oh well, thank you." Momo places a hand on her chest.

"Shoto is pretty good-looking." Tsu says, "But honestly, Aoyama skin is pretty good as well."

"Oh my god! I was thinking the same thing!" Uraraka say pointing and finger gunning.

"What about you y/n? You've been awfully quiet." Jiro says jokingly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I turned deaf the second this conversation started." You say, lying.

"Oh yeah?" Jiro raises an eyebrow.

"Come on! Who do you think is pretty?" Toru asks.

You let out a sigh. Shoto was fairly good-looking, you couldn't deny that. He was also mean to you, so you wouldn't complement him. Saying something casually about Katsuki wouldn't be too bad, right?

"Katsuki's hot." You say.

The girls go wild at this. Uraraka squeals and Momo flaps her arms around.

"You totally have a thing for Bakugo!" Toru says, gripping your shoulders and shaking you.

"I do not!" Lair.

"Sure!" Jiro nudges you with a wink.

"Okay, weird thought. How well would Bakugo be as a boyfriend?" Tsu asked, the girls opened their mouths and then closed them soon after.

Amazing, perfect, wonderful, astronomical.

"Wait, we should write this down!" Toru said, grabbing a pen and paper from her bag. "Here y/n, you can write it!"

"What? Why? This is cruel, we shouldn't do this." You say, shaking your head.

"Oh come on, it will be fun. You know what fun is, right?" Toru asks.