21.

It wasn't supposed to be like this.

It wasn't supposed to end this way.

It was never meant to go and fuck this up so badly.

3 months ago...

When Bakugo and Todoroki flunked their license shit meanwhile the rest of the class, including you went onto do some intern hero work. Midoriya, Kirishima, Uraraka, Tsu and even Mr. Aizawa went out to save a girl trapped by a mafia mob of some kind.

You didn't know much about it, as everything you got was from intel sources.

Meanwhile, you were busy with your own bunch of pro-heroes helping to track down the Yakasai. Every password was wrong, and every link was a virus. Nothing was working and it was taking weeks.

Until one day, when you were typing random and not remembering the keywords into the screen, it finally went through. Jumping alive, you started to note and jot down everything you could before it fried.

It was all in cryptic shit, of course, but you used to be Yakasai. What's to say you can't remember the codes. They could change the pass words all they wanted, but they wouldn't be able to shift the codes and hacks they embedded into the system. That would take them longer than this, so you were able to put down everything in confidence.

It took another few weeks to really nail down on the codes and secret messages to those codes. But by the time you were done, you had enough information you needed.

It was a team of trusted heroes, save you. You were still a student, but you were the only one in the whole world that knew the information about Yakasai that you were willingly to share. There were a lot of big names, and more unknown shadow working heroes that joined along.

But even they couldn't successfully break into the Yakasai.

It was like they knew you were coming. They were ready, and there was so much more blood than you ever imagined.

Present day,

The cell was small, and the stink was awful.

lmao, small chapter, but it's getting you ready for the next one, she's a biggie.

just like to say, that everyone who is reading this story and is (for some reason) invested in it, i love you soo much!

the love that i've gotten from this story, despite it been half written during the 2021-2022 mha era...

anyways, the ending of this story is coming! It's a few chapters away! I'm still deciding on some major plot point, but i plan on making a epilogue. it may be angst, it may not be, who knows???

I LOVE Y'ALLLLL

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦 | K. Bakugo x Reader | My Hero Academia | 🎉