16.

"What's going on?" You said, not a moment later, Midnight said the same thing.

"Just get here now, no use talking over the phone"

He then hung up on you, leaving you to turn on your heel and head to the door. Midnight following your tail. Midnight drove and you gave her the directions. Not 10 minutes passed before you got to your old apartment. Police, Firetrucks and Heroes surrounded the area.

"I'm sorry, nobody is allowed in" A police officer stopped you.

"She's with me, let her pass" Midnight said, gesturing for you to follow her.

You followed Midnight up to your apartment. When you got to the floor, you noticed bullets on the ground and the bullet marks in the wall. Burn marks were scattered around the place as well. The door was also broken to bits and piece of it were left almost everywhere. Inside was Aizawa, All Might and Present Mic.

To the left of Aizawa, blood marks were left and not too far from it, a blanket over a body lay. The couch was torn up and the kitchen cabinets were raided and left hanging or on the ground. The place was an absolute mess.

"Somebody raided your apartment, then at the same time a group of people attacked the guy who was raiding it, they guessed it was you" Aizawa said, nodding his head to the body. "We don't have any idea on who was trying to get you"

"It was The Yakasai for sure" You say, looking the mess of your apartment.

"What?"

"The Yakasai were the name of the people who raised me. Judging by the military cartridge 5.56 x 45mm ammo left on the ground, the angle of were the shots were fired from that building through the glass, I think it was The Yakasai." You say pointing to all the key points. "Pity they didn't check who it actually was, or they might have actual known were I was"

"Right, you just changed into a whole new person" Midnight said, looking around the apartment.

"They didn't come for the body though, and fire isn't really their style." You say, crossing your arms.

"The place was set ablaze due to the intruder, he must have had a lighter or something" Aizawa says.

You went to the glass window and looked outside of it. The holes of gunfire were left on show and from where blood was first shown, you walked over there and judged were the shots came from. You looked straight though one of the glass shots and a light flickers before you heard the familiar sound of gunfire again.

"DUCK!" You say, diving for the floor.

Everyone in the room and ducked behind some furniture. The shooters pummeled shots into the building without stopping or caring who they hit.

"How is that humanly possible! They are almost two buildings away! The range is way to far!" Present Mic called out.

"That's how the Yakasai trained us! To do things almost inhumanly possible!" You yelled over the bullets.

"Your telling me you know how to shoot like that?!" Present Mic calls back, careful not to use his quirk.

"That's child's play! Literally! I learnt that when I was 11!" You yelled out.

You peek out of the corner of the couch, a bullet grazes your cheek, barely making a cut. You listened sharply to the bullets and waited for any sign of slowly doing. When a short spilt second jump in the bullets stopped, signalling they had to change ammo, you jumped up and used your quirk to stop the bullets moving.

If you jumped up before, you would have been shot down before you moved your hand to stop the bullets. All Might then jumped out the window and flew straight towards the building, Aizawa following closely behind.