14.

"Okay, lets see here..."

Mitsuki rummaged around in her draws to find you something to wear. She was literally throwing thing out and creating a mess. Multiple pairs of pants went past you that would have been fine to wear, but Mitsuki wanted to find something perfect for you to wear.

"Oh, lets hope Katsuki doesn't make you wear these anytime soon" Mitsuki chuckled as she threw a pair of maternity pants at you.

A deep red blush found its way to your cheeks as more and more pants were thrown at you. Mitsuki soon found a pair of sweat pants for you and handed them to you.

"There is a bathroom just down the hall" Mitsuki says, patting your back.

You nod and walk to the bath room to change. When you come out, you go to Bakugo's room. Inside, he was putting on a shirt. You watched in awe as you saw the muscles in his back move in almost perfect sync as he puts his shirt on.

When he finishes, you pretend to open the door again and make your way into the room. Katsuki turns to look at you and looks away, but then instantly looks back.

"What?" You ask after you noticed Katsuki's staring.

"Your shirt, I'm almost seeing your tit" He says casually.

You cross your eye brows and grab the closet thing, which was a pillow and aim it at Bakugo's head. You hit him hard and then cover up your chest with your arms. Yet, during all this you felt that red blush crept its way back to your face. God, I'm blushing so much tonight. 

"Here" 

As you look up, a shirt hit you in the face and stays there perfect in place, you take it off your face and look at it. It was a black shirt with a white logo of some sort of skull on it. You looked back up to Katsuki who was just leaving the room.

"I'm coming back in, in 30 seconds" He says before closing the door.

You roll your eyes and put this new shirt on, as you slip it over your head, you could smell the caramel scent that drifted off it.

You heard the door clink before opening. You look back over to Bakugo.

"That's was 32 seconds" You say

"Nobody cares" he replies.

***

Katsuki and you were studying in silence on opposite sides of the room. Katsuki was sitting on his bed while you lied down on the ground with your feet in the air swinging slightly. Every now and then Bakugo would look up to see what you were doing.

It was getting late and Katsuki's hair was beginning to drop a little, he had one ear bud in and sometimes would tap along to the beat of the music. You were given Bakugo's note and wrote them down in your own words so you would understand.

"Are we gonna talk?" You said as you started to get bored.

Bakugo's lazy expression looked up to you. "About what?"

"I don't know, I'm just bored" You said as you rolled over on your side and faced the ceiling.

"Why don't you tell me who you really are" Katsuki says, you let out a long sigh.

"I'm not getting out of this, am I?" You say, sitting back up, but not facing.

From behind you, you heard the shuffles of sheets and the footsteps of Katsuki. You felt his presence come closer and couldn't help but feel warmer by it.

"No, your not" Katsuki said, he was closer to you now.

You still kept your eyes ahead and didn't dare to look back at Bakugo. You took in a breath before you spoke. For some reason, you felt as if you could tell Katsuki anything, everything. You felt safe around him and you wanted to be around him.

"I'm came to UA working for the villains." You didn't hear a reaction by Katsuki yet. "I don't know what happened, but soon after I decided not to work for them anymore. They came for me and All Might helped me out, that was the fight you saw on the news. Nezu called me in the next day and told me he would still think of me as a student, as a future hero."

Nothing.

Bakugo hadn't reacted yet. What was he thinking? Did he hate you know? Did you just lose your first friend?

"When I was a baby, the found me after my mother abandoned me. They took me in with other children and I was trained to be an assassin. A villain. I never had a childhood, which probably be why you think I'm so childish. I don't know a lot of things about the normal teenage life." You explained. "I live with Midnight, but every week I change which house I stay at with the teachers at UA."

You made the decision to look back at Bakugo. He was looking at the ground, taking it all in. He then looked back up to you.

"On the news, you fought really well, then the villain said something and you froze, what was that about?" Bakugo said.

That's really your response to this?

"The leader of the place the villains are. He...he's ruthless and that villain, he said that he would find me...I just froze because I knew it was true... he would probably take me back to hideout and torture me and kill me...he -I'm scared of that... of him..." You felt your bottom lip tremble and you looked away from Bakugo, you wouldn't show weakness. "I'm sorry, this...this doesn't matter..."

"If it still makes you cry, it still matters" Katsuki says, softly. So, so softly you thought you were dead already. "Here"

Katsuki held his hand out in front of you and in it small fire works of explosions went off, lighting the room with a sunset orange colour and bringing warmth to you. You wiped away the tears and looking longing into Katsuki hand.

You played with your fingers and you watched Katsuki's hand. He didn't know what exactly to do when you cried, so he just tried to cheer you up. And by the look on your face, he was happy that it worked.

You slowly turned around and engulfed Bakugo in a hug. You silently said thank you to him and you rested your head in the crook of his neck. You hugged you back, wrapping his muscular arms around your back and brought you closer. The scent of you drifted to him and he relaxed by just smelling it.

"People cry, not because their weak, but because they've been strong for too long" Katsuki says to you. (did I just quote Johnny Depp? Yes, yes I did)

You wanted to stay in Katsuki's arms forever but you rejected every moment of parting that hug with him. You stood up and wiped the tears that were rolling down your cheeks.

"We um...we should go to sleep" You say, grabbing the futon in the corner.

"You can sleep on my bed if you want" Bakugo offers as you set up the futon.

"Oh, the bed would be too comfy for me, this futon alone is way too comfy already so it's fine." You say. When with the villains, you would always have to sleep on the cold hard ground and you soon grown to live with it. Most of the time when you were with All Might, you made a second bed on the ground to rest.

"That's...depressing" Katsuki said as he climbed into his own bed.

He switched the lights off and the room went dark, small bits of moon light found its way threw the window in Katsuki's bedroom, leaving some of Katsuki's face still visible to you and your face still visible to Katsuki.

"Listen, y/n" Bakugo dragged himself under the covers. "You'll make a great hero"

Your mouth opened the smallest bit and those 5 words you took to heart. You smiled to Bakugo and thanked him again before drifting off to a peaceful sleep in Bakugo household.