30.

"I kinda...stora...maybe I...Well, I actually -I do...like you more than originally planned"

You froze, jaw opened wide and staring with wide eyes at Katsuki. Your head was tilted in the slightest way as he looked back at you.

"Don't you feel it too?" Katsuki was getting bolder. "Whatever the hell is going on between us. if you don't ev-"

You kissed him. You didn't let him finish his sentence. You lunged towards him and wrapped your hands around his hair and neck, holding on to him tight. He didn't flinch or hesitate, in fact it was like he saw it coming. Dumb reflexes. He kissed you back with passion and love. You were having a full on make out session and that was your way of telling him "I like you too". 

When oxgyen became a must have, you waited a little longer until leaving his lips. It felt cheesy, but you placed your forehead against his as the two of you shared the same air.

You were about to dive into that again, until the creak of a door opening made you jump back to a normal ways away. Out popped Kirishima with a smile on his face.

"Hey Bakug- Oh, sorry, didn't realise you were busy" Kirishima says, smirking.

"Shut up! I'm not busy!" Katsuki growls.

"Alright, sure. I just wanted to tell you to come back inside, it's starting to get cold!" Kirishima says, winking at you before going back inside the house.

"We should go back inside before they start all coming out here" Katsuki says, about to get up.

"You said we weren't busy. In all honestly, we were busy. Why didn't you say we were busy?" You asked Katsuki. This was like a confused robot asking a human why they had emotion if they made them cry. "Were you embarrassed?"

"Hah? No, I wasn't embarrassed. I didn't know were you stood with all of this, so I didn't say anything. If you want...this, as a secret, that's fine with me." Katsuki says, his facial expressions told you, it was unusual for him to say things like this.

"I think we should understand were we are at and then we can slowly give away that fact" You say.

"Sure, not like I ca-...Alright, sounds good." Katsuki changed his sentence halfway through talking.

As Katsuki got up, you went to get up as well, but he stopped you. He placed both hands on your cheeks and lovingly kissed you. You were caught off by surprised, but you kissed him back. It ended not much longer after it started and you pouted when he left you.

"There's more were that came from" The blond said as he walked inside.

You smiled giddy to yourself as you sat outside for a few more seconds. You were interrupted in your dreamily thoughts by none other than the reason behind those dreamily thoughts.

"Hey, are you coming inside or not, if you caught a cold, don't blame me!" Katsuki says, half leaning out the door.

"Alright, I'm coming, I'm coming" You got up and walked past him, leaning into his ear to whisper to him. "Don't worry about me, baby"

You ran into the house and didn't look back to the blushing Katsuki who was now beginning to be questioned by his friends.

The next day, you happily woke up and rushed out the door with half of your things left behind as you made your way to UA. When you saw Katsuki your heart swelled and you smiled. You felt so giddy.

You glided over to your chair and sat down, Katsuki turned to talk to you as everyone else was talking to themselves.

"Hey"

"Hey"

It was a little awkward after that, but Katsuki managed to speak not long after.

"Did you get home safe?" he asked.

"Am I kidnapped?" You give him a sassy reply.

He gave you a blank look as you gave him one back. You were the first to crack but he crack straight after.

"Ha, I won!" He said

"You smiled straight after me! I don't count that as a win" You cross your arms.

"Well I do, I think a winner deserves a prize" the ash blond boy smirks.

"Oh? What prize do you have in mind" You raise an eyebrow, knowing exactly what he wants.

He doesn't say anything back, instead he stands up and walks outside. You were confused for a second before realising what he wanted. You casually looked around, making sure no one was watching. You rose from your seat and walked out the door, the second you got and slightly rushed out the door. You were met with Katsuki pinning you just outside the door, luckily everyone was in class so no one would walk up on you two.

"I might let you win more if this is what you want" You say as he inches closer to you.

You heard a light chuckle before soft lips were pressed against your own. Katsuki hand's were at either side of your head, pinning you against the wall, while your hands roamed his hair. It was day one with Katsuki and making out was already tick off. Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. He didn't ask for entrance wen he slipped his tongue in your mouth, letting it explore new area. The two of you didn't care about sharing the same air as you took sharp breaths in when you needed to.

"I don't get paid enough for this" Aizawa's voice suddenly came to you and Katsuki and you jumped away, you didn't really move that far away.

"Um...good morning sir!" You said, trying to ignore what just happened.

"Get in my class, the two of you" He said, only just rising to his feet from his yellow sleeping bag.

Katsuki and you rushed back into class, nobody really cared until Aizawa walked into the room. Katsuki and you both kept on giving each other looks. From behind you, Midoriya was thinking to himself.

He's so in love!

Mr. Aizawa explain that the physical exams would begin today. Mina and Denki bragged that they knew we were going to be fighting robots. You got changed into your hero costume and walked out with everyone else. You were excited to find out what you'll be doing. Your quirk was literally the manipulation of metal so the thought of the teachers choosing robots as your opponent was a dumb idea.

As you and your fellow classmates made your way down the unspotted path to the teachers and where they gathered.

Before anyone could say anything, Nezu suddenly peaked out of Mr. Aizawa's capturing weapon. Aizawa took this as if it was a normal thing, so everyone did the same. Nezu had his same cheerful expression on his face, the exact same one he had on when you first met him.

"Hello students! You'll be fighting us today!"

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]
- K. Bakugo x Reader-