11.

"Young y/n!" All Might called out after you but you were gone.

The teachers looked at each other as you rushed out of UA, finding somewhere to be alone. As you did that, the teachers came up with a establishment. Make y/n a hero at UA.

All Might had his own idea in mind as well: Make y/n a hero.

You had gone up to the top of the school, letting your self breakdown or caterwaul or comprehend, which ever one came first. You kicked the railing that surrounded the rooftop and walked over to crawl up into a ball and sit in silence as you stared out across the beautiful scenery below you.

The sun was high in the sky, shining brightly down on everything creating a glowing effect on anything it touches. It was a panoramic view, breath-taking it almost didn't seem real. gorgeous skies with fluffy clouds were spread out above you. The sun casted it's warming ray of heat down on you, making the perfect temperature.

If it weren't for the recent out break you had, you would probably trying to spend more time outside and enjoy the ethereal landscape. As you heard some loud and heavy footsteps, it told you that you were no longer alone. Can't I cry in peace?

You wiped your eyes from the tears that were threatening to fall. You stood up and straightened yourself, turning to the intruder that of course had to be All Might.

"Young y/n...I don' understand why you would yell and run out, we are only trying to give you a second chance at life" All Might said, his hero form stayed but his voice was softer and more calm.

You averted eye sight and turned and to the diaphanous sight below you. You just stared at the spotless side walk that travelled across all of UA.

"Young y/n, I can't understand what you need or want if you don't say anything" All Might says, you heard him step closer.

"I have nothing to say" You hissed at All Might, your eyes found their way to a fine gossamer web, hanging in a tree.

"Please young y/n, I only want to understand." All Might rested one of his giant hands on your shoulder.

"What do you need to understand?!" You snapped at him and you turned on your heel and looked up to him with a glare. "I am a villain! What else do you need to understand? I raised to kill people, that is the only reason I'm not 6 feet under, rotting away to nothing! I've killed people All Might, I'm a criminal! A villain! What more do you need to understand?! Just let me wallow in my own misery of the fact I will be nothing more than a villain..."

All Might was silent for a second, almost as if he was finding the right words to say.

"You want to become a hero, don't you y/n?" All Might said the thing you knew deep down inside but never wanted it to be true.

You just stayed silent. You wanted to become a hero. He was right. More than anything you wished to finish off the villains who kept you and help the children and teens that are still with the villains.

"Young y/n, some of us are building from scratch. No money, no help, no connections or back up. Just sweat, blood and tears. I believe you had to restart everyday and build from the ground up. Here at UA, we can help you build your own story and we can help you become a hero" All Might said his little speech.

"If you seriously think it's that easy then you've got another thing coming" You scoffed as you turned your head slightly.

"Why can't it be that easy? Why not just take a chance and take the jump and try?" All Might took a knee down to your height.

"The last time I took a chance, I died" You stated, making All Might confused and silent. "They torture you for a certain amount of time if your skilled enough. Sometimes if they kill you or you bleed out, the leader, their boss, the person that runs everything, he has a quirk that rewinds time by 7 minutes, he figured out a way to use it on people. I've died 22 times, 6 of them were due to me trying to escape"