21.

You jolted awake. It was dark and you couldn't really make out your surroundings, but you knew where you were. You were at Katsuki's place. You just had a nightmare about the Yakasai. Quite a grewsome one as well. You tried going back to sleep, but every time you did, you saw faces of some you've killed.

When you closed your eyes, their scared faces and lifeless expression flash in your mind, haunting you for what you've done in your past. You laid straight on your back and sighed, staring at the dark ceiling you could only just make out.

You uncovered yourself from the sheets, letting the frosty air bite you as you tip-toed over to Katsuki's bathroom. You ran the water and splashed the cool liquid on your face. You did this time before stopping the water and staring at your hands for a few seconds. You placed your slightly wet hands on the counter and leaned on it as you took a glimpse up at yourself. As you did, you noticed Katsuki in the back of the mirror.

Your eyes locked and you could tell what he wanted by just looking into his eyes. He wanted to talk. You fully dried your hands before going back to the beds with Katsuki. You grabbed your blanket and wrapped it around you as you sat on Katsuki bed.

"You had a nightmare, right?" Katsuki asked, you nodded. "I heard you whimpering slightly."

It was silent for a few seconds. Nothing but that quiet buzzing sound of silence was heard before you opened your mouth to speak.

"I was dreaming about my past, I'm sorry but I would rather not talk about it" You say, feeling slightly guilty.

"Nah it's alright, you don't have to share everything with me" Katsuki says, brushing it off. "...I ur-...I just wanted to know if you were good"

"Aww, he's worried about me" You tease him slightly as you nudged him gently.

You sigh and look at the night sky through Katsuki window. Seeing the faintly lit stars due to the street lights shining down on earth. Your eyes move around Bakugo's room. The childhood pictures, the awards the memories he had while growing up. Everything made you feel...jealous. All you ever wanted was to be loved, and now your surrounded by people who genially want to spend their time with you, people who truly and honestly care about you.

"Sometimes, I just wanna give up, but then I remember I have a lot of motherfuckers to prove wrong" You say, shifting to a more comfortable position.

"That's one way to put it" Bakugo smiles proudly at you.

"I guess I'm just saying sometimes I want a break from my own thoughts" You add, looking down to the futon, lying on the ground a foot or 2 away from you.

Bakugo notices how down you are and tries to think of a way to cheer you up. He thought of a few things to do, but one stuck out in his mind.

"Hey, you know what, how 'bout we watcha bunch of movies tomorrow all day and just eat complete junk" Bakugo suggests.

"Is that another childhood activity?" You ask, perking your hand up at the sound of food.

"Yep, we'll wake up early and you can leave whenever you want" Bakugo says, climbing back into his bed. "For now, I'm going to sleep."

You smiled at Katsuki and walked your way over to the futon. You crept into the sheets and got comfy.

"Goodnight Kit-kat" You say smugly.

"tch" Bakugo says, you could imagine him rolling his eyes. "...Goodnight extra"

You smiled more and closed your eyes to sleep. You shifted to the other side of the futon to try and get comfy. You didn't find any comfort, so you shifted back over to the other side. Your pillow didn't feel right so you sat up on your elbows and turned it over on the cool side and fluffing it up.

You sighed as you still weren't comfy. You kicked the covers off and let one leg stick out. That still wasn't better so you turn on your side and wrapped your legs around the covers. You started to move again when the sound of Katsuki gruff voice came to play.

"Are you covered in ants or something? Why do you keep on moving around so much?" Bakugo asks.

"I don't know, I'm not comfy" You whine.

Bakugo lets out an irritated moan before angrily flipping back the sheets on his bed and moving to one side of the bed. He looked to you with an annoyed expression, but you didn't get the memo.

"Your really gonna make me say it?" Katsuki groused.

"Say what?" You mused.

"ugh...want to sleep in my bed?" Katsuki gritted his teeth as he spoke.

"Well, if it makes you that mad then yes" You smiled, picking up your pillow and bringing it with you.

"Why are you bringing a pillow, I have one here already" Katsuki says, pointing to the second pillow that was unoccupied.

"Yes, I can see that, you want a wall, don't you?" You say, creating a wall between the two of you.

"Read my mind" Katsuki noted.

You placed the pillow as a wall as you snuggled into his overly but perfectly comfy bed. The futon had very few lumps on it, but this bed was like a cloud. You got to sleep easily, almost as soon as you relaxed into the bed. But just a small thing was playing at the back of your mind. The Yakasai had been working on a controlling serum for a while and were almost finished with it when you left. If they found you, they wouldn't hesitate.

"Katsuki" You say his name and get a grunt in response. "If...anything bad happens to me and I need you to run or kill me, I might say something along the lines of 'There are no happy endings, not here, not now, its not how the story goes'"

"Why would you say that?" Katsuki asked, small ruffling told you he turned a bit.

"Nothing, never mind" You shake off the thought

When you woke, you noticed your pillow-wall missing. You looked over to the ground to see if it had fallen. Nope. You checked Katsuki to see if it was around him. And there it was, acting as something to Bakugo, was the pillow in a bear hug with Bakugo as he slept. You balled your hand into a fist and placed it sideways on your mouth as you breathed out laughs through your nose.

You decided to let Katsuki sleep peacefully as you packed some of your stuff so you wouldn't miss anything when you left. Some shuffles of sheets indicated that Katsuki was waking up so you went over and sat on his bed, tracing the bed frame while you waited for him to wake up.

When he did, the two of you talked for a small bit before getting right into the movies. You started off watching random marvel movies, some star wars movies, the matrix, a small bit of Disney, some die hard movies, one or two Pixar movies and the terminator.

It was 9:22pm when you got back to Present Mic's house. He was out doing some late night radio so you didn't get in trouble for coming back after 8.

 He was out doing some late night radio so you didn't get in trouble for coming back after 8

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]
- K. Bakugo x Reader-