8.

You had some sort of a plan. You wanted to help the heroes, but you were a villains yourself. If you were going to do something for the heroes, you could tell All Might.

He would either help you out or beat your ass into a pulp. You shudder slightly at that thought. Would telling All Might be the best way to do things? You thought of the possible outcomes that would and could happen.

Keeping on the side of the villains there was still a chance you would get caught, but even if you died or got hurt he would always be able to help, he was always ready to use his quirk, he was the villains entire life plan, the villain version of recovery girl almost, just with a different quirk.

If you did get caught, the villains would come after you and get you out, if the heroes didn't kill you already. But heroes don't kill, the one thing that kept them soft.

Telling the heroes could result in two ways. They either put you in jail or never take an eye off you. They would most likely take you away from the hero course and kick you out of UA, and the villains would defiantly find you, no doubt about that.

You then shaked your head and slapped the thought out of your head. 

Get a grip, jeez.

You blocked the thought out of your head and opened your window to the fresh morning air, you shuddered slightly at it biting your skin. As you sighed you saw the hotness of your breath leaving your mouth. Slightly smelling your morning breath, your eyebrows automictically raised and you made your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

You felt your phone buzz and you opened it to see Katsuki Bakugo had texted you and sent you a photo. Curious, you opened it and you couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

Katsuki Bakugo (8:22am)

Mum, I swear to god if you can't help me fix this when I get home!

In the picture was an angry Bakugo with groomed hair. You giggled at the picture and then told him you weren't his mother

You (8:25am)

Bakugo, I don't think I'm your mother

Katsuki Bakugo (8:26am)

yes you are

You waited in silence as you saw Bakugo's profile disappear then reappear.

Katsuki Bakugo (8:27am)

Your not, I just checked.

You (8:28am)

'you saved photo to your phone'

Katsuki Bakugo (8:28am)

THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?

You (8:29am)

Blackmail

From where Bakugo was, he was slightly shocked at how fast you replied. Almost a split second after.   

Katsuki Bakugo (8:29am)

I will blow you to pieces when I see you again!

You (8:29am)

Okay angry issues, you can calm down now