26.

"You should take her there Katsuki!" Mitsuki says, trying to hype her son up.

"I ain't taking her there, that's weird!" Katski yells at his mother.

"You take her everywhere else! What's different about this?" Mitsuki gets in her son's face

"That place is an ice skating rink! Nobody wants to go ice skating!" Katsuki doesn't do anything but yell.

You are sitting on the couch as these two look-a-likes bicker over where to take you today. It all started when you came back, Mitsuki opened the door and asked what you were doing today. You explained that Katsuki would usually take you places everyday, but he was stuck for today, so you were here to help him out.

Mitsuki suggested the newly opened ice skating rink, but clearly Katsuki doesn't like that.

"How about you guys calm down, y/n is a g-" The father of Katsuki and husband to Mitsuki was walking in on this at the early morning of 9am.

"SHUT UP!"

This went on for about an hour. Although, you got to know more about Katsuki's father, and you also got to see some baby pictures of Katsuki he probably would wish weren't ever taken.

In the end, Katsuki was overthrown and Mitsuki won this battle. She even drove you and him to the rink. She made kissy faces at Katsuki before driving off. Katsuki looked mad, but he took you inside like a gentleman.

The rink was slightly packed, but not too packed. You both got your shoe sizes and collected skates. It was not that hard to walk in them on carpet, but the second you got on the ice, you felt like you were about to slip.

You leapt on to the railing and Katsuki followed you, pretending he knew what he was doing. You shifted away on your skates until you felt safe-ish. You turn around violently. Katsuki tries not to laugh at your state so you push him out on the ice.

He doesn't look impressed with you at all and she slowly comes to a stop. He leans forward and grabs your outstretched arm to pull you closer to him. You slam right into him, almost making the two of you slip.

"Real mature"

"Says you"

You both struggle to slide on the ice, but it becomes that tad bit easier every time you try. Soon, the two of you are skating fine...you just have to grip on to one another to keep up straight. You held his hand. His ever so warm hand.

Suddenly when a group of 12 year old boys with mullets and neon yellow tops come by, they make you trip and you stumble on to Katsuki.

You tuck your hair behind your ear so it wouldn't hit his face. You realised how close the two of you were, you didn't get up or move at all, you just stared straight at Katsuki in his crimson red eyes that strikes daggers back at your whenever you look at them.

You didn't know what you were doing and you leant down to get closer to him. Your eyes stayed on his lips and they didn't move. You knew what you were doing, but you couldn't stop yourself.

"Um...excuse me, there are children around here." A woman comes up to you. "Nobody wants to see you two do your stuff"

"Shut up, you old woman" Katsuki said, he lifted you up as his lifted himself up.

The lady scoffed and skated away, slipping a small bit as she went. Katsuki cleared his throat and there was a silence between the two of you. It wasn't awkward or anything, but silent. You smirked as you took Katsuki hand in yours and pushed yourself with the ice, making Katsuki follow you.

Katsuki smiled. Like, actually smiled. It wasn't a smirk or a grin, but an honest smile. He was happy. You both fell a few times, and some times when you fell, you would take Katsuki down with you.

"Hey! That time was intentional!" Katuki yelled at you when you took him down.

"Oops" Was all you said. You smiled and giggled. This was literally the most fun you've ever had in your life. You had the biggest grin on your face and nothing could take it away.

Nothing, but the time when the skating rink closed.

Katsuki had take you to an empty park in the meantime. He wanted to send a little bit more time with you before you left. You both spoke about everything and nothing for a while until you didn't have anything to say.

There was a silence, yet it wasn't awkward. It was comforting and peaceful. Things like this were quite rare when your spending time with Bakugo.

Katsuki had sat himself down on a bench while you had sat on the top of a small slide, not moving to glide down it. From up off the ground, you could see the big drop-off to a forest then a city. You could stop and watch the view, things that only old people and you wanted to do. You could catch a break and admire things around you, something you could only dream off 3 months ago.

As you gaped at the view before you, Katsuki was busy looking at you. He watched you like if he blinked, you would disappear. You were special to him in more ways that you could both imagine.

He knew he was going soft for you, and it hated it with a burning passion. But he didn't want to stop, that was a sacrifice he was willing to make.

He had sudden urge to do something and nothing was stopping him. His body moved for him and he didn't stop, he didn't even try to stop. You barely took a glance at him before he tugged on your arm and forced you to slide down the slide.

You slowly came to a stop right underneath him. Both of his hands were leaning down to grip on the side railings in order to keep himself up. He looked down on you without any emotions and you returned the look. You if tried to close your legs, you would squeeze his right leg that was in the middle. If you tried to stand, you would in Katsuki face, not like you already were.

There a silence now. This wasn't like the silence before, this was tense. You let out a breath you didn't even know you had. Katsuki eyes were piercing back into yours. He looked at every feature of your way, letting it mesmerize him.

He wanted to lean down and watched what you would do, but instead after 2 minutes in the silence, he stood up and walked away.

"I'm taking you back" He said, or grunted actually.

You stayed in the same place for a few more seconds, before getting up, dusting yourself up and trailing Katsuki back to your host.

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]
- K. Bakugo x Reader-