17.

Outside the door you were at was an entire room of reporters waiting for you. Nezu had given you some fancy clothes for you to wear. You looked like a businesses woman about to go into a meeting of some kind.
In all honesty, you were nervous. The world believes what it wants to and reporters always tweak the truth a little bit to make it interesting.

When Aizawa had opened the door and the flashes of camera's and the murmurs of the people in the room took over the once silent room. You stood from the soft arm chair in the room and walked out, your eyes had to adjust quickly to the bright flashes of light as you walked to the table for you. Nezu, Midnight, All Might and a seat for Aizawa and you were waiting for you.

They were all here for your support, you had to remember that. All the teachers had your back. You took your seat between Midnight and Aizawa as Nezu began to conference. Nezu went on talking about why this press conference was called and the issue with you.

While looking about the crowd of people, a girl caught your eye. She looked like the girl you fought with the league of villains. What was her name again? Keiko? She looked like an almost exact match. But her hair was darker and her eyes were a different colour. And she was changing the colour of her clipboard with what must have been her quirk.

"Y/n, the questions are about to begin." Nezu informed you, snapping you out of your trance.

The reporters instantly shot their hands in the air and began to shout things at you, the lady who you were looking at was saying something, you pointed to her and everyone else shut up.

"L/n, who are the Yakasai?" She asked, she was more mature than Keiko, she founds in her 30's early 40s.

"Um...they are the group of villains who raised me -along with many other individuals. They are an underground villains organisation." You say, more hands were raised, you went to a person who was near the back.

"Who are your parents?" He asked, pushing up his overly large glasses.

"I'm not sure...I've never met them. Most kids who are in the Yakasai's hands don't know who their parents are, I happen to fall under that category. I was either abandoned or stolen."

More hands went up when you finished. You answered a lot of the questions, sometimes the reporters would make the questions insulting and them cover it up by saying shit about you.
Being kind clearly wasn't in their job description.

"I actually have a question for the teacher's: What was the reason behind the decision to let Y/n be free and actually have a roll as a student to become a hero."

"Y/n was given an opportunity to become shes wasn't. She's an aspiring hero now, nothing can change that now." Aizawa said.

"Also, I would like to understand why the heroes and staff if UA actually let y/n in their own homes as a guest."

"Y/n didn't have anywhere to stay and she needed a space under supervision, I was the first one to have y/n as guest and she was perfectly fine." Midnight said.

You smiled slightly at the memory of her burning the Udon and then the secret you had to die with.
Midnight seemed so used to the media, Aizawa, who didn't even like the media was playing it so cool. Did they teach this?

"How can we be sure y/n isn't a villain herself? You might be endangering the lives of your own students. If she is as villainous as her own classmate suggests, shouldn't you be putting restraints on this girl?" A woman with braids and bright red heels said.

"Y/n is a student at UA. I can assure you all she won't try to even lay a finger of harm on anyone around her. Saod classmate was mad and put his feelings out on y/n, thats all." Aizawa said.