27.

"He did what?" Mina said, basically in love with your story. You were telling her and Jiro all about yesterday's events.

"You've heard her say this three times already Mina, let it soak in first" Jiro says, shocked that Katsuki would do such a thing.

"I know, but hearing it gives me a healthy mental state" Mina jokes. "Do you think he wanted to kiss you?"

"No! Of course not! He probably did it by mistake and got embarrassed or something" You say.

"Yeah, sure. Of course. Bakugo got embarrassed" Jiro says, making a face at the end.

Meanwhile, Katuki was also having a conversation about this with Denki, Sero and Kirishima.

"Bro, d-you did,...you did what?" Denki says, malfunctioning.

"I'm not repeating it, I said it once" Bakugo grunts, rethinking why he came to these people.

"Dude, do you like her?" Kirishima asks, scooting closer to his friend.

"Pfft, no." Katsuki says, looking away. "She's making me feel all...weird"

"Weird? Weird like what?" Kirishima was now invested in this.

"Like...damn explosions are going off every time I look at her face and when she calls my name I get...fuzzy! IT's DAMN ANNOYING!" Katsuki yells.

Denki and Sero were both trying to hold back their laughs and ended up slapping eachothers and falling over each other, rolling on the ground, cracking up.

"What the fuck is up with them?" Bakugo asks, looking down on the two.

"Ignore them. Bakugo...I think you, might like Y/n" Kirishima says, muffling his own laugh.

"Yeah, of course I like her! Better than I like these two dimwits"

"No! As in, like-like her." Kirishima says, putting emphasise on like-like.

"HAh?! I don't like y/n like that!" Bakugo yells. Shit, do i?

"Come on man, the way you just look at her and watch her says it all. You even smile, like genially smile when she's just near you" Sero says, propping himself up on his hands.

"shut up, you don't know what your talking about" Bakugo gets up and leaves the three of his friends.

After lunch was finished, hero class was up. Aizawa and All Might were both participating in the exercise. Y/n went to the girls locker room and put on her costume. Aizawa and All Might took the class to a bush-like area.

"Alright students! Today's exercise will be like hide and seek! For a hero sometimes it will be important to hide, so we are gonna play hide and seek. 3 Students will be chosen as villains, everyone will be heroes. Not all of you will be villains I will add!" All Might said, grabbing a box that seemed to come our of nowhere. "I'll draw three names out of the box!"

Momo, Tokoyami and Denki were the villains for the first match.

"The matches will go on for half an hour. If you get caught, these buttons will go off and report back to us" Aizawa said, grabbing another box that seemed to come out of nowhere. Inside were little buttons. One for each of us.

He passed them out and then told us to hide in the forest. We would have 2 minutes until Momo, Tokoyami and Denki came after us.

The second you stepped foot in the forest, you jumped up into the trees and started leaping from branch to branch, jumping and grabbing on them. You had some view of the forest and could see were it stopped. You went east and stopped a little bit over halfway to the wall that blocked you.