17.

"Okay, listen up" Aizawa walked in the room and the entire class went to their seats and stopped talking in 000.2 seconds. "Me and All Might are going to teaching the next class, so get your hero costumes on"

"um...sir" Tsu put her hand up, just as the class got up. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I don't think y/n has a hero costume, she uses her sport uniform everyday -kero"

"Tsu, its cool. I don't really need one anyway" You say, going over to Tsu while everyone else got there stuff. You also had to stop the 'holy shit, that was the cutest thing i've heard in my life!' from yelling out of your mouth.

"Tsu is right, you don't have one. I could make something if you'd lik-" Momo began to offer, but you cut her off.

"No, I'm fine. My quirk is fine to be used wearing anything. I can still do all the thing I usually do with it in normal clothes." You say, walking with the girls of class 1A to the girl's locker room.

"I can understand that, but its kinda unfair to you. You're the only one without a costume and only because you came into the class later in the year" Jiro said

"Okay, I would literally talk about anything else other than clothes right now" You say, opening the door for the girls to walk in.

"Alright, but that doesn't mean we aren't thinking of what your costume should look like!" Toru said, her clothes just floating in the air as she spoke and moved.

***

"I AM HERE!" All Might jumped from the sky and landed next to Aizawa who didn't flinch at all, while the rest of us were almost literally blown away. "LET'S GET THIS CLASS STARTED!"

Aizawa sighed before telling us what to do and what would be happening. "Okay, you'll be put in groups of three and they will change every round. We are going to be acting out a hostage situation. Three teams will consist of the heroes, bad guys and the hostages. If you're a hostage, don't do anything. Other wise, you can do what you want. There will be a timer of 30 minutes each round. You will play each role. All Might here will be picking out the teams"

All Might then got a box out of nowhere with what would probably be our names inside and dug around in there.

"The first team is team hero. It's Jiro, y/n and Koda!" All Might said. "Villain team is Iida, Momo and Mineta! Hostages are Uraraka, Tokoyami and Sato!"

"Everyone else follow me. Those of you who were named, follow All Might" Aizawa walked away with the rest of the class while everyone else went with All Might.

"Alright you young-lings, the villains will take the hostages to were they wish, you heroes will stay out of the way until I say so. Now, the rules are like last time, treat this as if it were real" All Might said, "okay, villains and hostages go! You heroes come with me!"

Momo, Iida, Uraraka, Mineta, Tokoyami and Sato walk away while the rest of us walked with All Might. Koda wasn't really one to talk so you and Jiro spoke about what to do and how to win.

"My quirk doesn't really work with combat, but I can do some damage to them" Jiro said, twiddling with her earlobes that looks like ear plugs. " I also don't have much of a plan"

"I think I have one" You say, Jiro nods and listens to you. "You can locate where they are and then Koda can keep a bird on them while you and me go to that floor. You can use your quirk to send a shock wave to their ears and make them cover their ears. We will most likely come across one of them while we are going to were the hostages are, so then I can trap them in metal and immobilize them."

"That would work, but my quirk can't direct shock waves of noise, I'll hit the hostages" Jiro says. "Maybe if you can cover me, I can get someone to cover their ears and get away, then you can get the hostages"