15.

Midnight was on your case the second you walked into the gates of UA. She pulled you aside from Bakugo.

"So, you stayed over at a boys house, huh?" Midnight smirked at you, resting her hand on her posed hip.

"Yeah, Katsuki's my friend and he tutored me" You say innocently, unknowingly knowing what Midnight was thinking.

"Just a friend?" Midnight smirked at you.

"Yes, he...is, my friend?" You got more and more questionable at Midnight's actions as you spoke.

"Mhmm, right, well tippy-it-tee-boo, off you off, have fun!" She called out as she pushed you back to Bakugo who didn't notice your absence.

What a weird teacher.

You walked with Katsuki to the doors of 1A, having a conversation about where we wanted to live or the dream place we wanted to visit. You decided to leave out the part were you have basically been all over the world.

As you entered the classroom, you couldn't help but noticed Katsuki's change of dilemma. He was changing his attitude and personality when he was around you to a softer nicer one. And once he stepped inside the classroom, he was different, like the time he first met you, mean and loud.

As the day went by, you noticed Katsuki zoning in and out and constantly texting someone on his phone. You sat across from him during lunch just throwing pieces of rice one by one at his hair, he would think it was a fly and just swat it away. Some times pieces of rice would stay in his hair.

You just looked at him for the entire lunch, watching him violently and aggressively tap his phone, sometimes yelling and cursing at it. Once or twice he would grin at his phone. One time during maths, you ripped out a piece of paper and passed it to him.

What the hell are you doing?
                                       - y/n

He looked at it and took a glance back at you before writing back to you. He looked up at the teacher as he threw it back to you, it would have it you in the face if you didn't catch it. You opened the crumpled piece of paper and read it.

What the hell are you doing?
                                        - y/n

It's a surprise.

That was it. You were about to write something back at him, but you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked behind you to see Sero holding a piece of paper.

"it's from Iida" Sero whispers to you.

You nod and take the paper from him and open it.

NO PASSING NOTES IN CLASS!

                                    - Tenya Iida

You sighed and shoved the note into your pocket and waited for the end of school bell to ring. When it did, you went straight to Katsuki and talked to him.

"What's the surprise?" You asked, not letting him get a chance to get up from his chair.

"If I tell you, its not a surprise, dumbass" He said, pushing you aside so he could move out of his seat.

"I don't care, tell me" You say, walking at his side.

"No" Katsuki said, simply.

As Katsuki walked down the hall, you kept on bugging him to tell you what the surprise was. Clearly you didn't get the memo. Before you knew it, you were at the teachers lounge with Katsuki.