10.

The next day, Aizawa had knocked on your door. Since it was his turn to take care after you, you were staying at his place. Everything he owned was so dull.

"Y/n." He said from outside the door. "I have news"

"This is your house, you can come in." You say, placing your phone down. You had been trying to reach Katsuki, but just a minute ago, his mother picked up your call instead of him.

"Nezu wants everyone at UA to relocate into dorm rooms. Since I am your guaridan for the week, he asked me to ask you." Aizawa said.

"Dorm rooms? You mean staying with the class for the year?" You asked.

"Yes, every class will have one apartment to themselves. The rules will be issued later." Aizawa says.

"Yeah, I guess that could be fun." You chirp.

"Alright, I'll be sure to inform Nezu." He says, closing the door. "I'm also going to be leaving to ask other students parents today, so you'll be left alone. Don't go into my room."

"Like I would find anything in there." You mutter.

Aizawa then gave you a suspicious look and you returned it with a confused look. What did he have in his room? Is he okay? Does he need help?

"I wouldn't find anything, right?" You ask, hoping. You couldn't lie that you weren't curious. he was your teacher after all and for a while now you were wondering where this motherfucker lived and the things he owned.

"Don't go into my room." He said before he left

I am 100% going into his room.

When you waved goodbye to Aizawa and All Might from outside Aizawa's house. You watched the long black car drive away before scuttling back inside. You ran for his bedroom, but stopped right outside the front og it.

"Oh god, please don't let me find anything weird." You prayed before slowly opening Aizawa's door.

You peaked inside.
All that was there was a bed, desk, wardrobe and a few pictures here and there. Nothing too weird yet. You waltzed inside and stopped to look a picture beside his table top. It was one of him much younger. His hair was down to his shoulders. Next to him was two boys. One of them was clearly present Mic, but age kinda hated him.

The other boy, you didn't know. He had blue hair, waving upwards, a band aid over his nose and a smile that made you smile. He seemed like a happy person, one that you wouldn't expect to be friends with someone like Aizawa.

I wonder where he is if he's not at UA. I haven't seen him in my life before.

You moved on from the picture. Over on his bed, his yellow sleeping bag just laid there, waiting to be used.
You chuckled slightly at it, remembering when he comes to class like that.

His walls were bare and had nothing on them. His life looks so dull. On his desk, was a single letter with Nezu's name over it. You stared at it and gave it the stink eye. I probably shouldn't look at that.....meh. You walked over and opened the pre-opened letter. 

It had report cards of who the UA traitor might be. It had real report cards...sorry Denki. It had other things for school. You placed the papers back down in the same spot they were and went to your provided room. You took your phone off the charger and walked out the door, locking it as you went. You crossed your arms as you walked.

You walked to the nearest park you could find. You sat on the swings that were slightly rusty. You forced the swing set to move forwards and back. In in distance, two little kids ran out of the car that just pulled up. A mother walked out rolling her eyes and smiling at the kids.