7.

You were sent to Aizawa's house with not many injuries. You can cuts all over your arms and face from running in the bushes. A few bruises and scars from fighting the orange haired girl, but after you took a shower, it didn't hurt as bad.
You gained a nasty bruise on your ankle from kicking it to get rid of the roots around your leg, but that was it.

You had been a bit of a wreak after not being able to save Katsuki. But you were an emotional wreak...well, not really. Instead of sulking around and crying to yourself, you were angry. You were mad. 

Aizawa would be walking on his toes to stop you from going off at him. You had already broken most of the things you owned. You even went out to buy a printer before buying a bat and smashing it to bits.
When you closed your eyes, you would be forced to re-watched Katsuki pushing you away as you pathetically falling to the floor, unable to save him.

You didn't go with the majority of the class to visit Midoriya. Instead, you had other plans. Plans to save Katsuki with the help of the heroes.

You had managed to sneak in so far. The heroes needed to work on their security. You had already slipped past 12 guards and 4 heroes without any suspicions. The heroes were talking amongst one another.

You were in the ceiling. For some unknown reason, the heroes had incredibly high ceilings, far taller than anyone in the room. You listened in on the heroes discussing were they were.

"We've had reports on some bystanders seeing an almost perfect description of one of the villains down in Kamino Ward, we are currently unsure of weather or not they  are lurking there, considering one of Aizawa's students creating a tracking device and planting it on a Nomu." All Might said.

"Both locations are far from each other so we might have to send two teams." Aizawa said.

At least they have smart tactics.

"But before we run into anywhere, we need to be sure of just were exactly we should be targeting, and where we should target first." Another hero said, Best Jeansit it was

"Their in an abandoned bar in Kamino Ward." You say, announcing your existence.

"What the-"

"Y/n L/n! Mind explaing what you are doing and how you got here?!" Aizawa then yelled at you.

You used your quirk to make a pole and you slide down that upside down before jumping off it and landing before the heroes that stood in front of you.

"I'm tagging along with you, weather you like it or not." You say, now making your way to the table, right next to All Might for a reason.

"And what if we said 'no'?" Another hero asked, whoever they were, they were unknown by you.

You shrugged and then sharply extended your arm to All Might's neck, as you did this, your used your quirk to create a sword like figure attached to your arm. The heroes gasped or got ready to fight you. Aizawa used his quirk on you, but that only made the metal stuck on your skin and didn't do much difference.

"What be your answer?" You asked.

"Your insane! What makes you think we will believe you'll kill All Might? Your just a little girl!"

Even though the situation, Aizawa and All Might gave the hero that said that a dirty look. They knew exactly what you were capable of and they were sure you had many tricks up your sleeve.

"I have killed well over 3000 people, that includes 8 presidents, 4 prime ministers, 7 kings and queen, hundreds of bloodlines, 1393 heroes and 679 villains. What makes you think I won't?" You asked, eyeing the so-called hero. 

"Listen little girl, we are heroes. Many heroes in one room against a fragile and injured kid like you, you wouldn't stand a chance at all of us. Do you really want to destory your dream of becoming a hero and develop into a villain?" The hero was trying to be intimidating.

You let out a light laugh before tilting your head forward, looking at him through your eyelashes and having a small death stare on your face.

"Okay, so here's the thing. I've done this, the whole threatening people bit, the intimidation. I've been there. And I just don't care anymore. Some people have a bad day. Well...I've had a bad life. If I want something, it's taken from me. Threats only work on someone who has something to loose. But me? I've already lost it all." You say, thinking about Katsuki. You didn't care what you jeopardized, all you wanted was Katsuki to hold you in his arms again.

"And don't you dare insult my capable female student, you low-life." Aizawa added, pointing his finger and giving you your quirk back, knowing you would only do it if everyone didn't agree.

"Young y/n here is an aspiring hero, what is going through your mind tha-"

"Alright, thank you both but can we get back to the point here?" You say, furrowing your eyebrows.

"I'm perfectly fine with young y/n coming along. I'll be more than happy to watch over her!" All Might says, cheerfully.

"No murder and I'm fine with it." Aizawa says.

You only really cared about what those two had to say. You lowered your arm from All Might's neck and put the metal back were you got it from.

"Now, to restart: Their in an abandoned bar in Kamino Ward."

Once you had explained the ideal plan to everyone, the heroes worked together to tweak at it and make it even better. When the ideal plan was finished everyone was off on their merry way to begin.

"Hey! You! Crazy cute kid!" A voice called from behind you.

You turned your head in confusion as you peered upon the hero, Mount-Lady. She was jogging over to you with a closed eye smile.

"Yes?" You asked her, monotone.

"I just gotta say, what you did back there. It took guts." She said, ruffling your hair. "Honestly, your a nice kid, I hope I see you in the future."

"Well thank you. A comment like that from an amazing hero herself would be considered an honor." You bow to her.

"Ha! I really do like you! And what can I say? Us girls gotta have each other's back! See you around!" She waved goodbye as you did as well.

The overall plan was to get the villains to think an attack won't happen as Aizawa, Nezu and Vlad King are going to be on the news talking about the incident. This way, the villains will loosen up a little, they won't expect an attack. The first place we'll hit will be the place Momo found, the next will be the place you found. A Nomu would be unfortunate to come by, however, if you eliminate the chance of running into one by destroying where it went to, your chances o not getting hurt rise.
That was the basic plan. Now all you had to do was execute it perfectly.