5.

You watched in pity as Aizawa dragged away Mina, Sato, Kirishima, Denki and Sero. You felt bad for them, but couldn't help but feel excited for tonight.

"Okay everyone!" Pixie-bob said, once they had left. "Tonight, Class B will be the scarers. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so make sure to come back with them. Now! You'll draw lots to determine your partners! Come on up!"

You walked up, Katsuki right behind you. You were the 3rd to pick something out, Katsuki being the fourth. Your number was 8. He got mad when he saw you didn't have the same number as him.

"I'm re-drawing." He says, walking back up.

"No, Katsuki! Really? Your gonna get because I'm not with you. It's just gonna be 6 minutes, I'll see you after this." You say, ruffling his hair.

"Alright, whatever." He 'tch' with his tongue as he went to find who had the same number as you.

It was getting warm, so you placed the demin jacket you had on around your waist so you wouldn't begin to sweat. You were wearing pretty basic clothes. Demin jacket, white top and black leggings.

As the first few people went in. You talked to Jiro until she had to go away and try not to get scared. You then talked to Midoriya, he was engaging in a lovely conversation about how his mother once gifted him with an All Might toy. He talk about All Might a lot.

There was suddenly a sharp toxic smell the filled your nose. It was an acrid and pungent scent. It only took a second for you to know what it was.

"Is that smoke?" You sniffed the air.

Midoriya takes a big whiff of the air and coughs a bit before looking around. His eyes rest on a spot behind you, you turn around to look at the fire burning in the distance. It was a blue fire, meaning it was either so hot or caused by a quirk.

A small eek and thud from behind you was enough to make you spin your head around and try to use your quirk, only to find there was no metal near you. The cause of the noise was a pole that whacked Pixie-Bob on the back of her head. Too bad for you that it was silver.

"Pleased to meet 'cha! UA students! "A man-lizard spoke. "We are the League of Villains vanguard action squad!"

An unsettling feeling found it's way into your stomach. You looked everywhere for the smallest amount of metal, but it was nowhere to be found. You tried to think of when you last saw some metal.

South-east.

You wanted to move south-east. Just like how you found that metal when working with All Might, your quirk was leading you to metal. There must be some metal in the south-east, but which way was it?

The lizard then unsheathed a whole bunch of swords. All silver. Goddamnit! Everything was just getting good for you and now these guys are here. You frantically looked in every direction. The heroes were no less then 10 feet from you, the class was all bunched up around 7 feet from you. Midoriya was 4 feet from you. Class B and everyone else was in the forest. What can you do?

Multiple scenarios ran through your head at once. All of them including Katsuki, something was telling you to find him and protect him. Why? Is he in trouble, do you have some sort of 2nd quirk just for Katsuki now? Not the time for jokes.

"Mandalya!" Midoriya suddenly yelled out, running away. "I know where he is!"

Know where who is???

Iida was only able to pull you with him and the class. You looked back at Midoriya. He would be fine, he understands the rules and will follow them.

"Y/n! Run! We must warn Mr. Aizawa!" Iida yells.