1.

"Wake the FUCK up!" Katsuki's voice yelled in your ear.

"No! It's too early! Let me sleep!" You tossed and turned in the sheets.

Katsuki sighed and yanked the bedsheets off you, making you slide towards him slightly. You bolted up right and glared at him. He only smirked and sat on your hips, grabbing your face and kissing you.

"Mornin' beautiful" He said through kisses.

"Mornin' jackass" You smirked through kisses.

He stopped kissing you and bit on your lip before pulling away slowly. He smirked before jumping off you and putting a shirt on. He also pulled sweatpants over his boxers. He turned to leave his room, but looked back at you before leaving.

"I would put actually clothes on, my parents would freak if they saw you like that" Katsuki closed the door.

You chuckled to yourself and put one of Katsuki's oversized shirts on. You also found your shorts that were thrown off the bed from last night. You put them on and fixed your bed hair before following Katsuki down the stairs.

"Good Morning!" You said as you made your way into the living room.

"Hello! I made breakfast -Katsuki! Stop eating all the food! We have a guest!" Mitsuki slaps the back of her son's head, earning a glare from him.

"Never a dull moment"

You happily sit down in one of the chairs and get some waffles Mitsuki baked up. You inhaled your mouth with those waffles. as the morning went on, you slowly got feeling and control over your brain. Your hips began to hurt, seemingly from last night. Katsuki was in a good mood. Mitsuki caught on and smirk you a smirk and a wink.

Everyone at class was different. When you walked in the classroom with a slightly limp in your legs, right next to Katsuki who was still in his good mood, Kirishima looked between the two of you with a puzzled expression, a lot of people did. Todoroki, more or less; didn't care. 

The class dragged on and soon enough you actually fell asleep. And for the first time in a while, you were having a dream. But it felt hella real.

You were standing next to Katsuki, holding his hand. Everything was chaos around you, buildings were knocked down and villains surrounded you. Katsuki was shaking slightly before he picked you up and used his quirk to get out of the way of the villains. From a distance All Might was fighting someone, he looked worn out and small steams of smoke arose from him.

Suddenly before you could react, someone grabbed you by the legs and it crawled by to your thighs. It trapped from moving, but you still tried to get rid of it by stabbing it with your quirk. It didn't work.

All of a sudden, you were face to face with a man. He only had a mouth, it had an eerily smile on it. His nose was barely there and his eye were apart of his skin.

You suddenly woke up. You awoken as if you had just blinked. Confused, you turned around you. Everything was still in place. Everyone in their seats, working away. You turned to the front, Katsuki was there. He was okay.

You looked back down to the work sheet. It was just a silly dream. Nothing more.

So why did it feel so...real?

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]- K

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]- K. Bakugo x Reader-