2.

It was lunch right now. Never have you ever felt so exhausted before. You've fought off Nomu's and barely escaped alive, you've killed multiple people and have an entire list of crimes that's in your name. You have even more the villains and heroes don't even know about. But high school was a whole different story.

The school barely does anything, yet it tires you out. Your brain was far above the average human mind, yet it felt like it was on fire.

You were standing in the middle of the cafeteria, lunch tray in hand. You've introduce myself to most of the other people in class, but you didn't know where to sit. Should you sit with the popular kids in your class? Or go with the loners and find out more about them.

"New girl" A voice said, you turned to see Iida waving you over.

You smile and nod as you walk over to him. The people you found to be Uraraka and Midoriya sat there as well.

You ate lunch with them. Midoriya seemed to be person to be sweet and on the field his personality changes like that. Uraraka's personality was simple, she was encouraging and crushed on Midoriya. Iida was was straight forward, he was smart and his quirk was engine. Uraraka's quirk was zero gravity. Midoriya dodged the question, but it was something to do with him breaking bones.

The bell for lunch went and the next class was Hero Training. We had All Might for today, this was something you dreaded, All Might was the person the villains hated, but you couldn't help but feel a little excited to meet the number one hero.

"I AM HERE! TO TEACH A CLASS OF ASPIRING YOUNG HEROES!" All Might makes his grand entrance as you mentally cringe. "WELL HELLO, I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE THE NEW STUDENT!"

"Yes, nice you meet you I'm y/n l/n" you says smiling to him in the politest way you could.

"AH, SO NICE. ANYWAY, TODAY WE WILL BE DOING A QUIRK TEST! GET YOUR UNIFORMS ON!" All Might indicates to the sport uniforms and everyone goes and grabs one.

All Might takes us to a the gym. We all stand down in the stage area, seats and railings of emptiness are above us for the non existing people to sit or stand.

"ALRIGHT, TODAY WE ARE DOING SOME QUIRK TRAINING! I HAVE PUT YOU IN LINE UPS TO GO AGAINST YOUR OPPONENTS, HERE ARE THE LINE-UPS" All Might's hand directs our attention to the big screen on the wall.

1. Bakugo vs. Sero A boy who can explode things and a kid who exports tapes from his elbows. Interesting combo, a slight nudge for explosions to win.

2. Aoyama vs. Asui A girl who has the abilities of a frog and a boy who creates a laser with his belly button. A stranger combo, a frog and a laser.

The list went on and you just looked for my name. You found it at number 9.

9. l/n vs. Kirishima.

You looked to Kirishima who was giving me the thumbs us and a kind smile. You gave him a slight nod before going to the stands, following everyone else. Bakugo had the first round against Sero and he won within 5 minutes. Sero ended up having to go to Recovery Girl since Bakugo burned his elbow.

Asu- Tsu won the next round with ease. Soon it was time for me to go against Kirishima. It only just clicked to you that no one knew my quirk. You still haven't told them despite the fact you asked for everyone else's quirks. Your quirk could possible work in this environment, metal, titanium, iron and other things were around here so it was a good place to fight. Only problem was that Kirishima had a hardening quirk, it would be difficult to fight him, you would have to wear him out first.

From the villains, there was no rule that I couldn't use my quirk on the students, in fact, giving them any kind of small harm would be praised by the villains.