20.

You left to go to Present Mic's house today. You swapped with Midnight and he was the only free one. Before you left to his house, Nezu gave you ear muffs and a warning. You didn't ever use them that day as you went to stay at Bakugo's place for a sleepover instead, Present Mic agreed to this and you left happily.

You arrived at his place at exactly 5pm, which was when he said you could come over. When you walked up the nicely kept front lawn, you noticed flower pots with pink flowers needing to be planted. You guessed they brought flowers to plant.

You walked up the unnecessary stairs leading to the front door and knocked on said door. Not 8 seconds later, the door swung open to reveal Mitsuki in shorts and a baggy top that probably belonged to her partner.

"Hey honey, come in" Mitsuki said, holding the door for you. "Nice shirt, it outlines your figure well. I'm sure Katsuki will love it"

"Ur- Thank you." You said, blushing lightly after the complement.

"I'll get Katsuki for you." Mitsuki turned on her heel in a swift motion and took in a deep breath. "KATSUKI! Get your pissed ass down here! Your friend is here! AND STOP BEING GLOOMLY!"

Your eyes widened at the noise that somehow didn't make you deaf. Mitsuki turned back to you with a kind smile and softer tone in voice.

"Katsuki just lost in a video game, you know how boys are with there video games" She said, sighing, "Good luck with him -Oh, finally, here is the boy!"

Katsuki came trotting down the stairs, casually skipping over some as he did. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he instantly grabbed your hand and dragged you back up stairs, as he did you had to dodge Mitsuki body as he dragged you past her.

"You better not have said anything weird" That was all that Katsuki said to his mother before storming back up to his room.

When you were forcefully entered to his room, you noticed the futon lying on the ground, most likely for you to sleep on. Katsuki went over to the TV in his room and kneeled down, turning off some sort of box.

"I was just playing cod, never mind it" He said in a gruff voice.

"whats cod?" You ask, tilting your head to the side.

You thought you said something stupid as Bakugo turned to look at you with either the most 'what the fuck' look ever or 'did you just eat dog shit' look ever.

"You don't know what- okay, screw this, come over here" Katsuki said, waving his hand over, gesturing for you to walk to him.

You walked over to him and sat behind him on his bed as he sat on the floor right in front of you.

"Cod is a video game short for Call Of Duty. The version I have is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, its by far the best game they put out. It's a....a first person shooting game based off on world war II... You've played video games before, right?" Katsuki asked and explained.

"Can't say I have" You shake your head.

"Oh for the love of god" Bakugo muttered under his breath. "Alright, I'm teaching you."

Katsuki used his hand to help lift himself up and sit next to you. He gave you a small black hand grip thing that was wired to the box under the TV. The hand grip black thing had buttons and what looked like a mouse pad on it.

"That's a controller, you use those things to move or turn your view" Katsuki pointed to the two moveable objects sticking out of the said controller. "You press 'x' to select things"

Katsuki went on telling you how to play the game and change the settings. He taught you what to do while playing the game and the amount of times you had to reset was more than you could count.