25.

Soon the weekend hit and the plans you had made earlier in the week were coming into action. On Thursday, you had made plans with Katsuki, Denki, Kirishima, Mina, Sero and Jiro to met up at a bowling alley for some fun.

When you all arrived almost at the same time, the seven of you instantly went into the Laser tag room. You had ended up playing boys v girls. Mina and Jiro agreed to this according to the fact, you had prefect accuracy shots, also Denki, who is Denki.

The room was dark, but you've trained for hours in the dark seeing the utmost smallest things normal people couldn't, so this would be a breeze.

As music played off in the background as a sign of fun to the contestants. You understood how this was meant to be a fun game, but you couldn't help but use that 16 years of assassination training to help you out, and beside, this wasn't selfish, Mina and Jiro are here as well.

"I got her!" Yelled a voice too much like Denki's.

You whipped around to see Denki and Sero cheering themselves on for getting Mina. You smirked to yourself as you both Sero then Denki who tried to see who shot them.

You ran up a ramp and onto one of the highest points in the stage area. You saw the movements of your fellow team members and then you saw Kirishima running after Jiro, the two of them shooting at each other. Somehow they shot each other at the same time.

You saw Katsuki not far away from you, so you angled your gun and shot at him before making a duck so he wouldn't see you. As you heard the buzzing sound of his gear telling him he was out, you heard how it was followed by a warm and nice.

"Fuck you!"

You giggled slightly as you carried on with the game. A few times Mina tried to shoot you and sometimes you were caught by the boys, but in the end, the girls won.

"Eat that! We're better than Bakugo at something!" Mina says, five-fiving Jiro and you.

"Tch, whatever, I let you win." Bakugo scoffs.

The prize of winning that game was a 50% off the food we ordered. The girl and you congratulated one another in a strange posh way, acting you were better than the boys.

The next game you played was actually bowling. It wasn't that much fun to you, since you pretty much got strikes every time. Jiro and Kirishima were surprisingly good at the game as well.

Katsuki was as well, but that was almost expected as he is reckless and good at everything.

"hey! I got a strike!" Denki yelled as he got his first strike and first successful hit.

"Shut up dunceface, no one cares" Katsuki interjected at Denki.

You rolled your eyes and patted Denki on the back.

"Nice work man" You say smiling kindly at him.

His face lit up and he looked happy with himself. Katsuki made a 'tch' sound with his tongue and went back to his bowling turn. When we all had enough of bowling we all ordered food and drinks.

Cheese burgers and milkshakes were passed around at the large booth that only just fit the 7 of you on it. You all had fun. Kirishima was being the nice person he is and was probably the only one really using manners. Denki was shoving some fries up his teeth and acting like a walrus. Sero was choking on his milkshake after taking once glance at Denki. Jiro was face palming and threatening to leave. Mina was having a full conversation to Kirishima as he listened the best he could. Katsuki was yelling at Denki telling him how stupid he was. And you, you were staring at the cheeseburger.