3.

There was a house. A big house with a tradition Japanese feel to it. It had modern modifications added to it. In the back of the house was a big backyard. It had playing equipment for children here and there, but a giant space for running.

In this backyard, there was 5 things running around. There was Katsuki, but he was older and had a few more scars on him. His hair had changed slightly and he even had a stubble. He was chasing four little things around with a smile on his face.

There was a dog. A big one too, it had black and white and big brown eyes. You recognized this as a border collie. It was jumping around  and wagging it's tail. Barking from time to time.

Next to the dog, there was three kids. They resembled you and Katsuki. The tallest one was a girl. She looked around 6 or 7. She had your hair and Katsuki's eyes, she had his nose and your face shape. She had her hands covered in paint as she wiped it on Katsuki's black shirt before running away with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

The second tallest one was a boy. He had your hair and eyes, but he had Katsuki's smile and explosion hair. It was like looking at Katsuki, if you and him had a colour swap. He seemed around the age of 5. He was using his quirk. He was running around with his hands turned to metal and he stretched them out, grabbing onto a glass of water before tipping it on Katsuki. His quirked seemed to be along the lines of turning into metal and moving it with his mind.

The youngest was a little girl. She was the one who was running up and attack Katsuki, only to dart back behind the dog. She was the complete image of you. She looked like you when you were young. But she had Katsuki in her. She had that look in her eyes. When she smiled, you could see Katsuki in it. She seemed like a more civilized Katsuki with your looks. She looked young, around 3.

They were smiling and chasing each other. The dog pranced on Katsuki a few times, almost knocking him over as well. In your hand you had a plate of food. Then, you suddenly walked forward. It was as if another person, just like you, but about 10 years older than you, just walked out of you.

She was smiling and placed the plate of food on the table outside before jogging out and wrapping her hands around the middle child, lifting him into the air and making him laugh. He was moving around and trying to get get out of the mother's grip. She then spun him around and then let him go with a kiss on the cheek.

The dog then ran up to her and jumped on her, knocking her over. Katsuki belted out a laugh and pointed at his wife.

You watched from afar at the family in front of you. They were talking to each other and smiling. But no noise were escaping from their mouths. It was all silent. Everything was silent.

The silence was loud.

The older version of you then looked back to her house and stared you straight in the eye. It was like she could see you, even though this was a dream. She smiled and winked at you before looking back to her kids.

Was this real? You didn't know. Was it all fake, like a dream? You didn't know.

The scene then changed. It shifted into another place, another time like water mixing with food colouring. Older Katsuki and you both got some wrinkles now. You were around your late thirties now. Katsuki's hair had changed again, he was even more scars now, along this left arm. You had matching one going down your left leg. The two of you looked more mature now, but something had changed.

In front of you, were your two kids.

The boy had grown up, but he had some acne along his right cheek. He was wearing the UA uniform with a badge on his blazer with the words 'class rep' written on it. He looked uptight and yet so loose at the same time.