31.

"Hello students! You'll be fighting us today!"

What?...

Mina and Denki looked like they had both died, after bragging about knowing what it was and then being totally wrong. Nezu climbed down Aizawa's side and lands on the floor. He dusted his small little suit before looking to us with that same kind expression as always.

The sound of Nezu's voice went through one ear and out the other as you began to think about this task and what it needed. All the teachers smiled at the students, it was so...scary? The emotions, feelings, thoughts inside you were so...different. You had to think logically here as Nezu gave out the list of how was fighting how. You almost missed your name being called.

"Y/n L/n, fighting Sweet Dreams"

Your eyes instantly flicked over to the teacher. He was around Midnight's height, maybe shorter. He had pure white hair and bloodshot black eyes. He looked slightly high. His hero costume was a thick black platform boots with baggy army green camo pants, a large belt that was lopsided, his shirt was a black tank top with a huge jacket that went to his knees in a black colour. He was skinny, not buff like All Might, but not scrawny like the girls. He was skinny, but he had some muscle. He had a tanned face with a small array of freckles over his nose. You noticed the rings and black nail polish on his fingers.

When he saw you looking, he did a small tired wave at you, almost as if he hasn't slept in days. He looks like he's never slept in years. You gave him a nod back.

One thing did stick out to you. Only your name was called. You didn't have a partner. Were you going to be fighting him alone? You've heard a lot about his quirk, it made people have nightmares when they are awake, something like a illusion.

That wasn't even the peak of your interest, in fact, Aizawa was still going on about who was fighting who. That was when he said Katsuki and Deku were fighting All Might...together...as a team. The look on Katsuki's face alone when he found out who he was fighting with said enough.

Katsuki was fuming, you were waiting for steam to come out of his ears. Deku was only trying to make a single step towards him and make a plan with him, yet Katsuki wouldn't give him a chance.

This had to be some kind of sick joke Aizawa was pulling on the two boys.

You walked over to Katsuki and placed a hand on his forearm, making his turn to you. You realised how much he has grown, not that much taller than you, but you were around his nose, he was getting taller. He had to be in some kind of growth spurt.

"Katsuki, play nice. He's in the same boat as you" You say, trying to get him to not accidently blow up Deku.

"No promises"

When Deku tried to spark a conversation, Katsuki blew him off and walked away. You looked at him deadpanned, lucky he didn't turn around. He was also lucky looks couldn't kill.

As the first classmates went, you sat back and watched. You were on 2nd last, so it wasn't much of a big finale. You were still scared...but why?

I've had my entire life training to kill people, I've watched heads rolls, blood spill...This guy is simply just a teacher...I didn't even know much about him. How could I be afraid of one small test?...Have I gone soft? Why am so afraid...why do i fear this?

You knew something was up. This wasn't like you. You didn't fear this man, but instead, his quirk. His quirk could torment you in ways you couldn't imagine. Make you re-live all the shit in your life.

From afar, All Might noticed the way you were. He wanted to step in and see what was wrong. He wanted to know why you looked so uneasy. He wante- needed to step in and see what was making your heart feel like such a burden.