19.

"Y/n, we found this in your old apartment. I figured you wanted it" Nezu said. You were currently at a meeting with the teachers at UA about the recent incident involving your old apartment and the Yakasai.

Nezu placed a box in front of you. You opened it and pulled out your old costume for doing villain work. You haven't used it much so it was unfamiliar to the public eye and the heroes.

It was a skin-tight suit that you slid into. The calves and thighs were black with a thigh holster and small box that could hold something inside it. That was red. The stomach was white with the side of it black.

Just under your chest was bare and above it. The fabric covering your chest was black with red lines bordering it. That was connected with the arm's on your costume. They started off black with a red line running through it the moves to what looks like an actual glove piece that extends out. That was white with a red line marking it.

Under the elbow and then on the fore arm is black with what looks like a red bracelet containing metal if you needed it and then a black glove with red fingers. It had a neck area which was white. The shoes were put on. They were heels which could turn into knives.

The bottom part was white with the cover of it black with a red line as a pop of colour, white top parts make it look connected to the pants.

"This was the villain costume I had" You say, taking a rather long look at it.

"I could see that. If you don't mind, could you wear that while doing your hero work. I understand that y-" Nezu was about to go into a long lecture about something, but you saved everyone from hearing it.

"No, its okay. I'll wear it, I need something other than a sports uniform" You accept the offer.

"Right...now, moving on to the real reason I called you all here today. I believe that UA has a traitor. Y/n has given us some knowledge that another villain was working with us without us noticing. I've sort out much of it to see that its none of the staff, but a student. I am unsure of which student it may be, but I have my reasons to believe it's someone in 1A" Nezu says.

From across the room, Aizawa shifted his sitting pose. Nezu continued.

"I also believe that y/n should be the one investigating this problem. If a teacher gets into this, it will be obvious that we know about it. Y/n investigating would be better and easier. She can interview the class without them catching on and she can spend time with them, understanding if they are a suspect or not"

"That's fair." Midnight says. "She can be simply put it as wanting to find more friends"

"This makes more sense than a teacher, but we are putting a student in danger, is this really allowed?" Cementoss asks.

"Sir, I don't mean to be rude, but I have done multiple death stunts in my life before and most of the time I get out alive" You say, brushing it off.

"Most of the time?" The teachers asks clearly confused.

"It's a long story" You say. "Anyway, the point is that it will be easier if I do this other than a teacher, Nezu called this meeting to make that clear to you."

"Yes, y/n and I have had a recent discussion about this issue and we both agree. I want to make sure you are all comfortable with this" Nezu looked to each of his staff.

They all agreed more or less, so it was now your job to find who the UA traitor was. But you needed to do first was get to class, because somehow the man who always sleeps in was quicker than you and already in the class.

You ran in the door and all eyes went to you. Aizawa was in the middle of a morning lecture when you busted in.

"Y/n...you're late" Aizawa said, crossing his arms.

"Einsten said time was irrelevant, so maybe I'm not late, maybe your all just early..." You say, trying to get yourself out of this. "I'm just going to sit down"

"yes, do" Aizawa said before continuing his lecture.

The day dragged on and everyone else seemed bored out of their minds. To help the boredom of your fellow peers and to also investigate further into the current issue at UA, you decided to get to know your classmates.

Jiro was the closest to you and you didn't know much about her, nobody would notice if you talked to her, walking over to someone else, people would notice. Jiro it is.

"Hey, Jiro" You said, catching her attention.

"Yeah? What's up?" She turns to face you, an almost deadpanned look on her face.

Crap, you didn't think this far. What do normal teenagers talk about? You can't literally investigate her. Times running out, say something before she thinks your weird.

"So, I noticed that you hero costume is almost casual wear, why is that?" You ask her. That's not something normal teenagers talk about! God I'm stupid!

"Well, it's like something you said, I can wear whatever with my quirk." She shrugs.

Jiro: Mutual feeling

"Well, your hero costume consists of a black leather jacket, long salmon-coloured shirt with several rips at the collar and hem, black pants and bots with stereos built into their shafts. So what I'm getting here is that you don't mind what you wear for your costume, but need some special equipment to help with your quirk, right?" You say, breathlessly.

"...heh, you remind me of Deku in a way" Jiro forces a smile, trying to be nice.

Maybe if I just be honest?

"I apologise, I'm not used to making friends and I was hoping...you would like to be a friend?" You say, questioning every moment of what you just said.

"Oh! Well, you could have just said that, of course! I would love to!" Jiro smiles at you, this time not forced.

Honesty seems to work...I can't tell them any thing though, so am I really being honest?

I seriously just questioned that. Of course of not honest. I have to play it cool though, no one can know...not yet.

"Okay, thanks" You smile back at her.

Jiro: Friend

"oi, newbie" Bakugo raspy voice rung in your ears, you turned your head to face him.

"what?" you ask him, after he didn't say anything for the first few seconds.

There was another lot of silence. Katsuki was just glaring at you without saying anything. You stared back at him, waiting for him to do something.

"Come on kit-kat, you aren't scared to talk to me, are you?" You said, a little loud for some to hear you say that nickname.

"Ohh~ Kit-Kat? What did my ears hear?" Mina said popping out of nowhere and resting her hand on her palms while looking at the two of us.

"You traitor" Bakugo grumbled, whipping his head around the face the front.

"Just doing what I can" You smirk and rest your back into the chair.

"So you guys are just gonna ignore me?" Mina said, still smiling. "Great"

Suddenly the door flew open and Present Mic appeared, walking into the classroom with a strut.

"Alright kids, lets get learning!"

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]- K. Bakugo x Reader-