2.

The bus trip was hell already. You sat next to Jiro due to the seating plan. Katsuki had an irk mark above his head when you sat next to her, even though he was only a seat in front of you. He sat next to Kirishima so he didn't complain that much.

Mineta had before literally smelled like an ass after it's been to the toilet, but when he got on the bus, he decided to spray axe-body on every inch of his body. He ended up throwing the whole bottle in the bin since he used every last drop of it.

You had a late night the night before, so you were very tired. You were on the window seat, so you leaned on the window to rest your eyes, but as you drifted off, you ended up laying in Jiro's lap as the bus turned a corner.

Katsuki was fuming when he saw that. He muttered things to himself.

You however, were having another dream.

It was like a stadium. In the middle of the stadium was a table with hand and legs chains on it. Blood was left to dry on the ground. You remembered this place. This was were the best of the best killed for the Yakasai, you were the youngest one to enter as a killer. Only at 9 years old, most people were 14 or 17 at most.

In the walls of the stadium was the class 1A. Everyone was there, they were crying, screaming. What is going on?

You watched as you appeared from behind you, you watched yourself with a evil glint in your eyes and a chilling smile on your face. You were dragging Katsuki by the hair. He wasn't even trying to stop you.

He had bruises running up your body. You instantly ran towards to help him, but as you went to touch him, he became all mist like and you passed through him.

Your doppelgänger let out a lunatic-like laugh as she grabbed out a drill and struck it into Katsuki, pressing the button and drilling into Katsuki. He let out a scream.

Your doppelgänger used your quirk and slashed Katsuki with it, hurting him, making him bleed. All the while, you couldn't do anything.

You ended up slowly carving out Katsuki's head. You took your time killing each of your classmates. Your doppelgänger drowned Uraraka, stabbed Tsu, poured acid down Todoroki's throat. It was brutal. You threw a grenade at Aizawa, exploding him.

The leader came from behind you and placed his hand on your doppelgänger's shoulder's, whispering something to their ears. They took a bone-chilling look to you, sending shivers down your spine. They took a single step towards you while holding up a knife before going into full sprint mode, running straight towards you.

"Y/n!" Katsuki yelled in your ear, waking up from your sleep.

"What?!" You awoke, startled.

"We are at a stop, get some air. You've gone all pale." Katsuki said, holding a hand up to your face and caressing it.

"Sorry, I'm just...thirsty." You lie, sitting up and beginning to walk off the bus.

"I'll get you some water as soon as we arrived at the damn place." Katsuki growls, angry that we weren't there yet.

"Oh my god! It's the Wild-Wild-Pussy-Cats!" Deku suddenly began to fanboy again.

Who?

Before you knew it, you were halfway down a cliffside and fell on your face. What a great start to the camp trip.

"Ow..."

Many of the class groaned as they got up, rubbing their heads to relived some of the pain.

"What the hell is going on? Are we in a video game or something?" Denki asks, pouting his lips.