16.

When you got back to the teachers, Midnight instantly took you back to the school to consult with you and Nezu. Nezu came up with plan to have a press conference to sort things out, you would have to be there. You agreed to most things he said.
In all honestly, you were still trying to get your head wrapped around the fact that your identity was revealed and it was Bakugo's doing. Why would be do this to you?

Meanwhile, back with the class, Aizawa was getting ready to tell his kids about everything. But first, he had to deal with the array of questions coming his way.

"Is y/n still working for the villains?"

"Was she part of the League of Villains -kero"

"What did y/n mean when she was talking about the 'Yakuso' or whatever it was."

"Is y/n on our side?"

The questions went on and the teacher was getting annoyed. With one look of annoyance, he was able to shut his class up. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh before informing his class about the classmate they were all questioning on.

"Y/n was born and raised in a villain organisation called the 'Yakasai'. From a very young age she was trained to kill and hunt when you were all starting school. She had no choices she could make on her own and she never lived a normal life like the rest of you." Aizawa began, his students listened to every word. "She was sent to UA to gather information and report back to the villains on the new generation of heroes. After the intern with All Might, she confessed to everything and we let her stay at UA under some conditions. From that point on, the staff at UA were tracking the Yakasai group but we haven't gotten anywhere. Nobody knew about their existence until Y/n spoke up."

There was a silence that filled the air. But, it didn't take long for the questions to come back.

"Wait, so before the internship she was a villain?"

"Yes, Sero, y/n was a villain. But she is one of your classmates now and an aspiring hero."

"Sir, I have a serious question that might be personal to y/n." Tsu said, slowly raising her hand.

"Considering the article that was put out, the world knows more than y/n than she does herself. Ask away."

"Has y/n ever...actually killed someone before, you know, when she was working for the villains."

The class of 1A looked to Aizawa for an answer, he didn't have a way out of this one.

"...Yes. She has done many crimes before UA."

"Was she ever meant to kill us?"

"No." Aizawa didn't heastite to answer that one. "And she will never try to harm one of you, I can say that as a fact."

"How can you be so sure?"

Aizawa looked to his students. Some of them were scared, their peer who seemed so innocent and airheaded was a ruthless villain who harmed people. What were they meant to think? The news just has to make everything bad.

"Y/n doesn't have a family. She never had any friends or anyone she could come to in a time of need when she was younger. She's still a kid, you all are. Now that y/n has come to UA and she is free to do things she couldn't dream of before, she doesn't know or understand how to do many things. Her family is all of you guys, her friends are you guys. She's still learning to be her own person."

"Sir, if she was under all that pressure and responsibility, why did Bakugo have to be such a asshole and tell everyone about it?" Mina asked, not afraid of anything anymore.

"HEY!"

"That is a question we're all about to find out. Bakugo, go to Nezu's office, the rest of you, follow me."

Recovery Girl was healing your injuries. In your hand, you had a photograph of Kirishima, Sero, Mina, Jiro, Bakugo, Denki and you in a photo booth. Mina was holding up the peace sign at the camera with a closed eye smile, Kirishima was laughing and had an arm around Bakugo who looked calm but was saying something snappy. Denki and Sero were goofing off with each other and pulling faces. Jiro was looking down at everyone in concern. You were smiling at everyone.

In the next photo down, Sero and Denki fell down and were blurry in the photo. Kirishima was in his photo pose, but his face was in panic mode for his friends. Mina was in front of everyone acting like the star of the show. You and Bakugo were looking at each other and Jiro was smiling at the camera, half blurry since the boys took her down as well.

In the last photo. Jiro, Kirishima and Sero were down on the bottom smiling. Jiro and Sero had pink peace signs of the back of their heads thanks to Mina who was above them smiling as well. Denki had put the peace sign above Bakugo's head and you were forcing the ash blond to smile with your fingers.

Your eyes flicked between each photo, taking each one in. The elderly lady noticed your quiet behaviour and began to talk.

"Well dear, that's a lovely photo, you look very pretty in it." She complement you, you nodded and smiled at her.

"Thank you." For some reason you felt like crying. A random wave of sadness washed over you, as if It weren't there before.

"Aizawa will speak to your class about you if he wasn't already. He'll make them understand how good of a person you are."

Am I really? "Thank you." You nodded again, putting the picture away at the sound of the door opening.

In walked in Aizawa, probably with something to say since he was Recovery Girl had a little conversation you couldn't overhear in, then Recovery Girl left. Aizawa stood in the closing door frame before walking inside and taking a seat in chair not so far away from you.

"I informed that class about you. They have an understanding about you, they're on your side." Aizawa said, after you didn't say anything he continued talking. "Bakugo is currently at Nezu's office, he'll get some sort of punishment."

"Aizawa." You say, looking away from the window and now at your teacher. "What defines a good person?"

Aizawa shuffled in his seat and let out a short sigh. " A good person is someone who is a morally good values. Listen, y/n, even good people make bad choices, that makes them human. For you, it's not what you did, but how you overcome this issue."

"Then I guess it's like a habit that bad things must happen to me."

"We all have good and bad habits, but that depends on which side we choose the most. Life isn't perfect, but it has perfect moments. And they don't always come for you, some times you have to take the risk and run for it." 

Everything he was saying was true, and that was annoying. These people were kind to you, you didn't deserved it.  They should have put you in a high security prison and leave you there to rot, but instead they keep on giving you chances.
When are you going to repay them? And how?