14

You slept last night, for a reasonable amount of time as well. You flipped over in your sheets, it was hot under there. You felt as if you werrle sweating. When you rubbed the sleep from your eyes, you could feel small bumps in your skin.

You rose to your feet and walked to your dresser. Small creaks in the floorboards made sound as you walked on them.

You got into your school clothes and brushed your teeth and hair. Downstairs, you could smell the comforting smell of bacon and eggs.

Momo was making food for everyone, she must have gotten up early for it as well.
Some of the others were down as well. That included Bakugo, he was on his. His face was disoriented, almost as if he was thinking of doing something or not.

Whatever it was, it wasn't your problem now. You gratefully took the food from Momo and began eating.
It was still a tad bit hot so it burned your mouth a small bit.

When class began, it was all the same. Aizawa announced that a provisional licence exam would take place soon, that would be the deciding decision on whether or not you would be able to becoming a hero. You would have to train a bit more harshly if you want to succeed.

By the time lunch came around, things started to get werid. Other people in UA, whom you never knew the names of, would constantly look your way and whisper. The 1B class gossiper would even do the same, but he didn't dare to step a foot towards you.

Walking past people, they would look at you and stare. Go ahead and say stuff to their friends like: "that's her." And "she's the one, right?"

It was getting strange. What were they talking about and how can you find out about it. Todoroki knows a lot of things, he is pretty good at seeking out information, maybe you should ask him.
You looked around the cafeteria for the half and half boy. When you saw the duel hair colours, you headed straight in his direction. He was on his phone when you came to him.

"Todoroki, I need to ask you a question about why everyo-" you didn't get to finish your sentence before he stood up.

"Y/n...oh, im sorry...I have somewhere else to be." He said in a rush, before running off to another table.

Oh...

He had the same look on his face the same look of...pure hate and sympathy. One that said he was scared. He had the same face as everyone else who was avoiding you.

What's happening? Why is everyone avoiding you?

When the next class starts, you felt eyes staring into the back of your head. Like a quarter of the class was watching your every move. One set of eyes felt sorry for you. You look to your left at the kind green eyes that said sorry whenever you looked into them. His entire face said sorry and you didn't know ow why.

Izuku Midoriya wasn't going to be the one who told you what Bakugo did. Izuku Midoriya didn't have the guts to do it. Izuku Midoriya was right about it as well, telling you himself would have been bad, everyone's future depended on it.

As the class went on, the looks slowly went away. With the casual glance from a peer every now and then, but other then that, everyone was just like any other day...or so you thought.

You see, up in the second row, at the window side was a blond boy. He had his own problems just like everyone else, he was mad and upset about what happened in the last few days. He angry when he did it. He wasn't thinking straight.
But he couldn't do anything about it, everyone has either already seen it or heard about it. The class might be against her now. It wasn't his place to tell. He made the wrong choice.

As the day went on, you got looks from people. Not the cliché type of ones were it's a coming of age movie and the main character get annoyed and disgusted faces by everyone they walk past. More or less, the extensive blank gazes you get. It was uncomfortable to just walk through the halls.

For what felt like the first time in forever, in hero training, the first person to talk to you as Midoriya. Even he looked scared to tell you what he was going to.

'Um...y/n?" He said, making you do a 180 to face the green haired boy. "Have you checked any social media's yet?"

"No, why do you ask?" You questioned the kind soul before you.

"You might wanna." He took out his phone and got out of sight from the teachers. He opened his phone and gave it to you after some tinkering. "Just try and stay calm. It's gonna be hard to."

You nodded and curiously looked down to the screen in front of you. It was a long post from a popular news article. As your eyes scanned the page, key words stuck out to you and made your heart stop.

Newly accepted student of UA's hero course; Y/n L/n, was found to be a villain working for an underground group dubbed 'the Yakasai'. Said group is a ruthless, mindless gang of children, teenagers and adults who are trained to be worldly wanted assassins from the early age of 3 – 5. With the terrifyingly small knowledge we have of the group, all we can say is y/n l/n was one of the most perfected assassins to have walked Japan. With a death list of over 3000 kills, she should be placed behind bars, but instead, the hero course decided to let her under their wing and train her to become a hero.
Y/n L/n has credit to the deaths of over 1600 government and military officials and even world leaders. Her first public kill dates back to 9 years in a small peaceful village were she left no witnesses to the scene.
The following images are y/n l/n's villain costume in action and her training in the hero course. As shown, she wears the same outfit to date.

This information was kindly given to us by Katsuki Bakugo, aged 16, in the UA hero course.

The page went on, but you handed Midoriya's phone back over to him. A dark shadow casted over your eyes as you thanked him and walked out again. You needed to go to Aizawa, but you also needed to do another thing.

Telling Aizawa was the smarter option as it would get things over and done with quicker. You paced over to your teacher quickly, but before you could say anything, he started a lecture on what the topic of today is.

"Alright class, today we'll have Midnight help us out. Since she is running late, I'm going to be telling you what will be happening: First things, you'll be spilt in teams of two. These teams won't be even. One team will have 20 members of the class and the other will have one. The one single person will be hunted by the rest of the class. You'll have 10 minutes to find said person and tap them. Everyone will get a turn."

"Aizawa! I'm here! I swear, I'm not that late!" Midnight then showed up. "I'm sorry kids, Nezu held me up for a bit. I have the box ready!"

"About time." Aizawa put his hand in the box and quickly puled out a name. He hesitated before the saying out loud. "Y/n."

Of course this happens.

The class looked at you with an indescribable look. The teachers clearly haven't figured out the situation yet, or they'll say something about this.

"Y/n, you have 2 minutes to hide. Everyone else, you'll need to hunt y/n. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir." 
You took in how they said it. They all thought you were a villain, in their eyes, this was the real thing.

The timer went on and you didn't have much of a choice. Before leaving, you gave a cynical look to Bakugo. All you needed to do is find a safe place to hide and don't get touched. Couldn't be that hard.
As you ran, you headed the the side of the ground. You wouldn't be right on the corner, but you would be a block or two from it. With the sound of the buzzer going off, you went up and hid. You would continue running, but Jiro's quirk would sell you out.
At least you would get some time to think.