EPISODE 100

At Mehra mansion[In Mumbai]

" what happened Pragya? Why did u call us all of a sudden?" asks Abhi who has just come home.

" Panditji, has selected wedding date in 2 days."says Pragya.

" yeah, and we already knew about it." says Abhi.

" and the good thing about it we had everything planned." Says Purab.

" that's the problem, we have planned everything as per Punjabi wedding. We forgot that Ishaan is a Tamilian. And they want the wedding to happen in their manner if we are fine with it." says Pragya.

" ok, then. I don't have any problem with that." says Abhi.

" even I don't have any problem with that. but the arrangements, can we finish in 2 days? And we should ask Rhea once, shouldn't we?" says Pragya.

" I want to have a tamil style wedding." Says Rhea.

Everyone turn towards her.

" Marriage is sacred, in whichever style it happens. And I know neither u nor Ishaan's family would have problem whether it's in Punjabi or Tamilian style. But I want it to happen in tamil style because, I will get to plan my wedding. U guys have planned everything for my wedding , while I was in prison. Just think, if I wasn't in prison, I would have planned my wedding right. I want that. And everytime we gave same style of wedding but mine has to be unique. My love story was unique, so should be my wedding. please mom." Says Rhea.

Everyone agrees with her.

It's Mehendhi

Both boys and girls were allowed this time. Ceremony almost gets over. Srinivasans were leaving. Kiara and Sunny goes to see them out. But Suddenly Kiara faints. Sunny gets scared. he calls her but she doesn't wake up. he takes her to their room. Everyone comes there. Purab calls the doctor. Doctor asks everyone to go out. Kiara gains consciousness.

" How are u feeling now?" asks the doctor.

" fine. but a bit tired. probably due to the wedding arrangements." answers Kiara holding her head.

" are u still feeling giddy?" asks Doctor.

" no, but I have been feeling that since past two days. nauseous, tired, moodswings......" Kiara explains everything.

After this doctor asks her to do pregnancy test.

" what? are u sure? I mean...." asks Kiara.

" I am doubtful. I am asking u to do the test for the confirmation." says the doctor.

Kiara does the test and the result was positive. She gets happy.

" tell everyone that I am fine. I want to tell my husband first, then to everyone. So please...." requests Kiara to which the doctor agrees.

doctor comes out and everyone gathers around her.

" what happend? Is she fine?" asks Sunny.

" yes, she is absolutely fine. She wants to meet u." says the doctor.

Everyone rushes inside but doctor stops them.

"She wants to meet her first husband first. she will call u guys later." says doctor.

After a couple of minutes, Sunny shouts in happiness. everyone gets scared unaware of the truth. They all rush inside. This time doctor doesn't stop. well, she couldn't. But they were surprised on seeing Sunny doing merry go rounds with Kiara.