EPISODE 8

In Vikram's room

Vikram remembers whatever Prachi said to Ranbhir. He thinks all the incidents happened after he met Prachi and remembers Rhea's suicide attempt and starts thinking " I don't know whether Prachi was really responsible for Rhea's suicide attempt but now I am sure that Prachi and Ranbhir really love each other." Pallavi comes there and starts saying "how dare that middle class girl slap my son. She broke my son's heart and that girl..". Vikram angrily interrupts " her name is Prachi, Prachi Mehra. " Pallavi gets shocked. Vikram continues " and she is not any middle class girl. She is Rockstar Abhishek Prem Mehra's daughter. And only your son's heart is not broken, Prachi's heart is also broken. And she did not break Ranbhir's heart. U broke Ranbhir's heart by forcing your wishes on him. Prachi did what was supposed to be done. U heard by yourself that Ranbhir was gonna make Prachi hate him. And he succeded and she got angry so she slapped him. Any girl in her place would have reacted in the same way. Today your son lost his love because of u." Pallavi gets shocked seeing Vikram supporting Prachi. Vikram sees his mother at door step and gets shocked and says "Maa..". Dida gets shocked hearing about what has happened between Ranbhir and Prachi and rememebers how Ranbhir was behaving in his room. She feels weak and faints. Vikram and Pallavi gets scared and calls Ranbhir. They take Dida to hospital.

Next day

In college cafeteria

Rhea is waiting for Prachi. Rhea says "why is this girl late? Today is Sunday but still I came so early but still she didn't come. I am so desperate to hear her decision." Just then Prachi arrives. They stare at each other. Rhea asks her " What took u so long? Anyways it doesn't matter. Tell me what is your decision." Prachi takes a deep breath and says " I accept your deal. I will leave from here forever." Rhea asks "and u will never return right?" Prachi slowly says "YES." Rhea is about to say something but Prachi "but,..". Rhea asks "but what?" Prachi says " I have two conditions" Rhea hesitantly asks "What are those conditions?" Prachi says " First condition: I expect u to never hurt maa nor let anyone hurt her. And u will never try to give her position in dad's life and in that house to anyone." Rhea happily agrees. Prachi continues "second one, before I leave from your lives I want to see mom and dad's wedding. " Rhea asks "what?". Prachi continues "u heard me right. Or else how will I know that u kept your word. Not only that, I have seen mom waiting for dad these many years and crying for him. So I want to see her happiness with dad." Rhea disagrees and says "look I will not break our deal. U want a proof right, then I will send you their wedding pic and I promise to not to break our deal. If you want mom to be happy u must leave before they unite or else dad will marry Meera aunty." Prachi gets teary eyed. With no other way left she agrees to Rhea. Rhea says "as you have put a condition even I also have a condition.". Prachi asks "what?". Rhea says "u should give me your word that u will never reveal to anyone about the deal we had." Prachi promises. Rhea asks "so when are u going to leave?" Prachi says "TO NIGHT." Rhea feels happy and hugs Prachi and says " I promise I will take a very good care of maa, don't worry." Prachi doesn't understand whether to feel happy that Rhea has hugged her for the first time or to cry that she is leaving her family. Rhea then leaves from there. Prachi turns backs and gets shocked. Prachi finds Shahana behind her who is looking at her angrily. Prachi gets afraid and understands that Shahana had heard her conversation with Rhea. Shahana confronts her "Prachi are u out of your mind? Why are u doing this? Don't tell me you are doing this for maasi. I know maasi loves your dad but she loves u too. Forget about maasi living without u, can u live without maasi? Can u live without your family?" Prachi looks into Shahana's eyes. Shahana continues" don't do this Prachi. I know u want your mom to be happy and stay with your dad. But you are a part of her . She can't live without u Prachi. Plz break thus deal Prachi." Shahana starts crying. Prachi holds Shahana and says "u are right. I can't even think about living without maa and maa can't imagine papa marrying someone else. I agree I am her happiness and do u think she is happy now? No. she cries everyday for papa. Previously when she used to cry for dad there was nothing I could do but now when I can do something so I don't want to miss the chance. She gave birth to me and she always tried her best to keep me happy and indeed she always kept me happy. Now it is my turn that I do something for her." Shahana continues to disagree and says "I will reveal this to maasi". Prachi gets tensed and makes her promise on her that she will not reveal anything to anyone and would let her go. Shahana gets shocked and understands that Prachi is not going to change her decision at any cost. So Shahana wipes her tears and says "fine u will not stop leaving right, then u can't stop me coming with u."