EPISODE 50

In Srinivasans office

Rhea comes to meet Ishaan.

Ishaan gets awed seeing her.

" Ishaan I want to speak with u about the ....."

Ishaan understands that Rhea wasn't to speak about the kiss. They both feel shy.

" Yes Rhea, even I wanted to speak about that and even about the psychotic princess and Mr. Lunatic."

Rhea smiles hearing this.

" yeah, I will for u in the cafe next to the office."

"yeah sure Rhea, I will be there in few minutes."

In Mehra mansion

" what are u saying, Pallavi? Have u gone mad? Why do u want to get her married so soon? I mean we have a month. And we will be able to find at least one more auspicious day. Why are u in such a hurry?"

" because it is necessary , Vikram. And anyways we have decided to get them married, right? So what's the problem?"

" Pallaviji, we all agree that Aryan and Mishti want to get married but within two days? I mean tomorrow is the concert, and then the competition will start..."

" exactly, pragyaji, we have many occasions ahead. Everyday there is one or other program. So if we go on like this then we won't be able to get Aryan and Mishti married."

A voice comes from the door " I think Pallavi is right?"

Alia enters and agrees with Pallavi.

And then one more voice comes from the door " No, mom."

" Aryan?"

" yes , mom I don't want to get married so soon."

" kiara smiles hearing his reply."

" but why, Aryan? Don't u want to get married?"

" when did I say I don't want to get married it is just that I don't want it to happen so soon. We have so much work in office even after the concert. So..."

" Sweetheart we will manage everything."

" yes, Aryan, and.... Even Mishti doesn't have any problem with it, infact she is very happy, so if not for u agree atleast for your future wife's sake."

" Pallavi?"exclaims Vikram

Pallavi sighs him to be quiet. Vikram understands that Pallavi was lying about Mishti.

" Oh no, my borther is asked to make sacrifices before his weeding itself." Ranbhir teases Aryan.

" when tiem comes I will deal with u Ranbhir."says Aryan.

At last Aryan agrees. Kiara gets worried.

Pallavi and Ranbhir leaves to Srinivasans hosue. Alia goes to her room. Vikram goes out to call someone.

Vikram on phone.

" Man,we have a problem. Meet me in office in an hour."

Inside the house

" why is Pallaviji so hurry in getting Mishti married."

" because she is getting scared that Mishti will backoff from the wedding, Pragyaji." Replies Vikram

" but why, Vikramji? I mean Mishti has agreed to the wedding, right?"

" no, she was made helpless to agree. As Prachi is alive now, Ranbhir will never marry anyone other than Prachi. He will go to any extent and and against anyone for Prachi. Pallavi understood this. So , she want at least her daughter to marry a man of her choice. Anyways I have some work to do in office. I gotta go."