EPISODE 86

At mall

Meera informs Kiara about King's arrival hearing which Kiara panics. Kiara decides to stop King from meeting any Mehra family members. But it was too late. King comes there and tries to take Kiara away from there but Pragya stops him.

" Pragya, she is my daughter. U can't stop me." says King.

" I can...." Pragya gets interrupted by Kiara.

" Dad, please listen to me. It's Prachi's wedding. As soon as this marriage gets over, I will come back with u. please dad." requests Kiara.

" no, I don't trust u. u ran away from home. And how can u expect me to trust u now?" asks King.

" fine, if u don't have any problem. U can stay with us still Prachi's wedding." Says Pragya shocking everyone.

" What? I don't want to stay at ur home." Says King as he was afraid that Pragya will find out Kiara's truth.

" fine, her luggage is at home. She has to at least take it. then u guys can leave." Says Pragya to which King helplessly agrees.

At Mehra mansion

" U guys finished shopping so early?" asks Vikram.

Abhi gets shocked seeing King at door step.

" how dare u come here? U sent ur daughter to ruin my home. I forgived her as she is a kid but I am not gonna spare u."saying this Abhi was about to punch king but Pragya stops him. Pragya asks to King come in and asks the maid to close the door. Everyone gets perplexed at Pragya's actions.

" Pragya, what are u doing? what do u want?" asks King.

" what can u give me? I will only give u. but what I should give u depends on ur answers." Says Pragya.

" answers? Listen, I am not answerable to anyone." Says King.

" of course u are. U are definitely answerable to me, as u are the one who separated my daughter from me." shouts Pragya.

King gets tensed hearing Pragya's words and looks at Kiara. Abhi tries to stop Pragya but was unable to.

" Di, Kiara is gone from this world and fighting on this matter will lead to nowhere." Says Purab.

"no, fighting on that matter will lead here. This man has taken away my daughter 20 years ago. He made everyone believe that Kiara is dead. But that's a pure lie, because my elder daughter Kiara is still alive." Announces Pragya shocking everyone.

" Pragya, stop this nonsense." Saying this Abhi tries to take Pragya away from there but she doesn't leave.

" I am not speaking nonsense. I am speaking the truth. Kiara is still alive. Do u want to know who she is ? how she is now?" saying this Pragya brings Kia infront of everyone.

" she is not Kia Singh. She is Kiara Mehra. He made Kiara forget her past. Hence she was unable to recognize any of us." Says Pragya.

" Pragya u have gone mad...." Alia gets interrupted by Pragya.

" I have the proof." Saying this Pragya brings the DNA test report.

" this is the DNA test report of Kia and ur brother Abhi. I always had my doubts on her. When she met with an accident and was found by Disha, I asked Disha to not let her go so that I can find out the truth. The day she came here, I took her hair samples for DNA test and got it done. I thought of revealing it after Prachi's wedding as I didn't want anyone to take tension before Prachi's wedding. Check the result." Saying this Pragya shows the report to Abhi and Alia.