EPISODE 65

Abhi and Pragya gets emotional seeing their daughter and same with Prachi. Srinivasans gets shocked learning that Abhigya is none other than Prachi Mehra, daughter of Abhishek Prem Mehra. Sunny feels broken as Prahana had kept him in darkness though he trusted them. Rhea drowns in sweat seeing Prachi perfectly alive.

Prachi goes near her parents. Pragya gives a tight slap to her shocking everyone.

" how dare you? How dare you leave me, us? How could you, Prachi? Do you know how worried we were? We shed tears of blood for you. You very well know even after twenty years of your elder sister's death I could never forget it, then how could you the same thing once again to us? You made up your own death. I will never forgive you for this." Says Pragya to which Prachi apologizes and requests her to forgive her. Prachi falls on her knees and begs for forgiveness. Pragya makes her stand and hugs her and cries. Abhi hugs both of them, Pragya opens one more arm for Rhea. The whole family share a group hug.

" You are chucks daughter?" asks a shocked Sunny

" Bhai, let me explain." Requests a crying Prachi.

But Sunny leaves from there angrily. Prachi was about to follow him but Ranbhir stops her. Shahana is stopped by Aryan.

" if I let u leave then you will not come back again. So you are going nowhere." Declares Ranbhir.

" Don't worry, I will talk to him." saying this to Prahana Disha leaves form there.

" enough of this drama. Leave this girl, Aryan. Panditji wedding is not yet over. Annul Mishti and Shashank's , and my son's wedding too. Then we can get Mishti and Aryan married. " says Alia shocking everyone.

" alia have you gone mad? Haven't you heard what Vikram said? Mishti and Shashank love each other. and Aryan himself has confessed that he loves Shahana. Now just accept the truth and welcome Shahana." Orders Purab but Alia remains adamant.

"fine, I don't want to annul Mishti and Shashank's marriage. But this middle class girl can never become my daughter in law. You can't kick her out, then I will." Saying this Alia tries to hold Shahana's hand but Aryan holds Alia's hand.

" Don't mom. She is not any middle class girl now. She is Mrs. Shahana Aryan Khanna, my wife, your daughter in law. And I promised to protect her and stand by her at all times. So if u go against her , then I should go against you." Says Aryan shocking Alia and making Purab proud. Shahana smiles.

" whatever happend is happend. Whether we accept it or not the truth is Mishti is my daughter in law and I whole heartedly accept her as my bahu. I am so sorry Shashank that I never knew that u loved someone else. Probably I never tried to understand. I am so sorry ." cries Meenakshi.

" Mom, don't. it was my fault. I should have told before itself." Says Shashank.

" u are right, everything is your fault. If we wouldn't have got to know the truth , then god knows what might have happened." Says Mr.Srinivasan.