EPISODE 12

After 1 year

In Ranbhir's bedroom

A girl is trying to wake up Ranbhir. She comes close to him but he pulls her on to the bed and kisses on her forehead. The girl is Prachi. He tries to kiss on her lips but she pushes him and runs away. He runs behind her. Prachi goes near the window and by mistake she slips and falls. Ranbhir shouts Prachi and wakes up from the sleep and realizes that it was his dream. He takes Prachi's pic which is on the side table beside his bed and speaks to her. "Good morning chikchiki. " He caresses her pic and continues "even today after an year that dream haunts me like hell. Why did u leave me? Life is very much incomplete without u. Though.." Someone comes in. He starts shouting at him without seeing whom it is. He turns and and finds Palllavi. Pallavi gets shocked. Ranbhir says "oh,it's u." Pallavi asks him " u didn't know right that's why u shouted at me na?" Ranbhir gives a sigh and says "yes" .Pallavi gets elated and goes near him to hug him. He stops her and says " if I would have known that it was u then I wouldn't have shouted but I would have scolded u." Pallavi says tries to says something to him but he goes to bathroom without listening. He gets freshen up and comes down suddenly bloopers blast and everyone wishes Ranbhir "HAPPY BIRTHDAY." He looks at them angrily and says "did I ask u to do all this ?" Everyone feels bad and gets silent. Ranbhir goes to Pragya and takes her blessings and leaves to office.

At office

Ranbhir is shouting at employees. Aryan comes there and stops him and makes everyone leave. Aryan asks Ranbhir "what were u doing? Why were u shouting at them?" Ranbhir remains silent but still angry and asks Aryan to leave when he was about to talk again. Aryan comes out of Ranbhir's cabin and looks at Ranbhir and thinks "what have u become?" Aryan prays to god that Ranbhir should get peace in his life. Suddenly something falls in Ranbhir's eyes he rubs his eyes and an eye lash lands on his palm. He remembers how he used to make wishes with eye lashes and says "I used to believe in those things but not anymore. But still today is my birthday so I want to make a wish." He closes his eyes and thinks of Prachi and thinks "everyone feels that Prachi is dead. But my heart feels she is alive so I still believe that she is alive. Plz help me in finding her wherever she is."

In Mumbai

An young man is cooking. He is shouting "Abhigya ...wake up. Its already late Abhigya. Wake up." Abhigya replies "two minutes." He says "ok fine , I am going for bath by the time I return u should wake up." After sometime someone knocks the door Prachi wakes up(Abhigya is Prachi) and opens the door and finds Shahana. They hug each other. Shahana asks Prachi "again u woke up late." Prachi replies "what to do? I am used to your radio nights program. I can't sleep until I listen to it. U are a very good RJ, RJ Angel."(Shanana is RJ Angel. She uses this to hide her identity as RJ.)" Shahana replies thank u. Shahana asks "where is bhai?" Prachi replies "he went to bath." That man comes there and sees Shahana says "oh u have come go and get some sleep  and Prachi u go and get ready." Shahana goes to sleep and Prachi gets ready. That man and Prachi leaves to office.

In London

A girl is trying to break the door of her room. She shouts "dad ,please open the door . Listen u can't ground me like this. This is bad. Why u don't want me to be exposed to the outside world." A man says "no beta try to understand." She shouts at him. She starts packing her bag. He is KING. King gets a call and says "beta I have to go now after I return we will speak and leaves from house." After he leaves she jumps out of window and reaches to airport and takes her flight tickets to Delhi. She says "now no one can stop Kia. I am sorry dad u were always afraid of something and protected me. But I am no more a kid. I can take care of myself. And I want to explore and spread my music. So bye dad." She boards a flight to Delhi.

In Mumbai

Prachi and the man reaches office and someone calls him "Good morning , SUNNY." He turns.