EPISODE 68

At Disha's house

In Sunny's room

" are u crazy? Why are u following me?" asks Sunny.

" listen, I understand your concern as a brother but u are forgetting that Shahana is not a child anymore. She is a big girl and she is married. She can look after herself. And Aryan is there to protect her." says Kira.

" do u know anything about that Alia Mehra. She destroy's everyone's lives she has ever entered. Then no one can protect Shahana, not even your brother Aryan." Says Sunny.

" then she will face the hurdles and I am sure that she will win. If everything goes bad, I will help u in bringing back Shahana from Alia."says Kiara.

" Promise?" asks Sunny.

" u have my word." Says Kiara to which Sunny smiles.

Disha is admiring at them from a distance.

Disha's pov

" till now, noone had the courage to face Sunny's anger, calming him down was next to possible. Even I couldn't do that being his mother, but this girl..... she is amazing."

At Mehra mansion

In Pallavi's room

" What will I answer to Rhea now? I mean Prachi is back, so Ranbhir will definitely not marry Rhea." Complains Pallavi.

" Listen, I know u don't like Prachi for all the wrong things she has done but the truth is, our son loves her. So at least for our son we should let the past go." Says Vikram.

Ranbhir hears this.

Next day

In Srinivasans house

Shashank and Mishti are sleeping. Ishaan knocks Shashank's room door. Shashank and Mishti wake up. Mishti tries to go and open the door but Shashank pulls her back and asks her to sleep with him more but she pushes him away and goes to open the door.

" Good morning, Mishti." Says Ishaan smiling.

" Good morning bro.." says Mishti.

" Good morning, donkey. Wake up. How much will u sleep?"asks Ishaan.

" yesterday was my first night, what do u expect? when u will get married I will see how early u will wake up after ur first night?"says Shashank making Ishaan nervous while Misti smiles.

" what's going on here? U didn't wake him up, yet? Shashank , get up? Today we have Satyanarayan pooja at home. So get up soon. I called and informed your sasural too. They will also be coming. So get up now. And Mishti, accoriding to our tradition, apart from the nuptial chain, the groom ties this yellow thread with this dollar during the wedding. So I want Shashank to tie this before the pooja begins. So u go and get ready. " Says Meenakshi.

Mishti leaves to bath. Meenakshi turns to Shashank and Ishaan.

" the whole Mehra, Kohli and Khanna families will be coming here today. That means even Shahana and Abhigya..." Meenakshi gets interrupted by Ishaan.

" u mean Prachi?"asks Ishaan curtly to which Meenakshi nods in affirmation.

" listen mom, if u want to forgive her we will not stop u. but u can't force your decision on us. It's up to us whether we want to forgive them or not. "says Ishaan to which Meenakshi agrees and leaves from there.

At Mehra mansion

" I have received a call from Meenakshiji this morning. She invited us for the pooja at Srinivasans house." Says Pallavi.