EPISODE 30

Disha gets seat next to Purab. Though she tried to change her seat the air hostess denies and forces her to sit next to Purab.  Aryan and Aliya are far from Purab's seat so they don't notice.

Purab asks " I wanted to ask u regarding something? Actually I wanted to ask u long back but I couldn't so......" Disha tells him to ask. Purab says " well, its about Sunny..."

Suddenly Aryan appears there and gets shocked seeing Disha sitting next to Purab. Purab and Disha gets tensed whether he had heard their conversation. Purab asks "what are u doing here, Aryan?" Disha hesitantly looks in different directions. Aryan says "I wanted to know where u sat..... okay then I will go, flight is about to take off " he leaves from there staring at both of them.

Disha says "think before u speak, if Aryan would have heard.... then...." She angrily turns her face. Purab understands that she doesn't want to speak with him so keeps quiet and thinks "I just want to know about my elder son.....but...." He looks at Disha with pain.

Aryan goes to his seat. Aliya asks Aryan "did u find Purab?" Aryan nods and sits in his place and gets thinking "who is this Sunny? I should have gone little earlier then I would have been able to hear their complete conversation. But whoever this Sunny he have connection both with my dad and Disha aunty."

In Mumbai

Prachi is sleeping in her room. Ishaan wakes up and leaves to pick up Disha.

Ishaan and Mr.Srinivasan also leave to pick up Mehras and Kohlis.

The flight lands in Mumbai.

As Sunny is feeling sleepy he is driving slowly whereas Srinivasans reach on time.

Mehras and Kohlis wait for Srinivasan's who had just arrived.

Pragya turns to Disha who is also along with them and says "Disha it's too late in the night. So why don't u come with us?"

Disha says " no di, I can go on my own" and thinks "if Sunny sees purab then...."

Srinivasans come there and welcome them.

Abhi also asks Disha to come with them. Disha gets tensed and then suddenly she gets a phone call. Without letting anyone to notice she picks up the call. Its Sunny on the other side and says "I will be there in five min, maa." and cuts the call. Disha lies to them that her friend is coming to pick her up.

Pragya hugs Disha and leaves with Mehras and Kohlis. Purab looks at her for one last time and leaves.

Mr. Srinivasan says "why don't u come to our home?" Abhi says "no.. we will go to hotel." Mr. Srinivasan tries to convince Abhi

Sunny reaches airport.

Someone comes to parking to receive a call. Sunny doesn't notice him. Someone dashes the man and his phone falls down. Sunny without noticing whose phone it is he picks it up and mistakenly touches the man's feet. He gives the phone to the man and sees the man's face. A face which Sunny hasn't seen in twenty years, fair, thick black spiked hair, little withered skin. Sunny gets tears in his eyes and murmurs "PAPA." Sunny gets emotional but Purab doesn't notice Sunny after thanking him. Purab leaves from there and all Mehras and Kohlis leave from there.

Sunny comes out of his trance and thinks "what is he doing here? Where is mother? Did she come with him?" Thinking all these things he goes inside and sees Disha waiting for him. He notices her tensed. Disha makes excuse that she was tensed for him. 

Sunny thinks "she didn't know about Purab's arrival. Its better to hide from her." 

Disha thinks " I know u have very much dislike to your father. So I can't tell u that your father is here. Sorry, Sunny." They also leave from the airport

In Sunny's house

Disha says "how come the house is so clean? Oh.. I forgot that's because of your sisters, right? Where are they?"

Sunny says " Shahana went to work. Abhigya is at home. Come I will take u to her."

Both of them leave towards Prachi's room.