EPISODE 41

Hello guys, after a long time. This is the longest episode I have ever uploaded. Hope u will like it.

In Mehra mansion

Aryan fumes looking at Disha and Purab. He thinks " what is she doing here? Is dad really having an extra marital affair?"

He shouts " Dad?"

Purab and Disha gets shocked seeing Aryan.

" Dad, what are u doing here?"

Purab stammers and says " nothing , she came to meet Pragya di..... so,......."

Pragya comes there and hugs Disha. She takes her in. Purab also leaves with them.

Aryan thinks " I should find out the truth as soon as possible. Or else this will go out of my hands. I will never let anyone to destroy my mother's life. I should find Sunny first as he is the link between her and dad."

In office quarters

Prachi sleeps after crying a lot. Shahana gets a call from her friend.

" Shahana, u should come to studio to night for the program."

" But why ?"

" Did u forget today is our boss's birthday? So we decided to celebrate and we want u also to attend. If u do the program here to night then it will be easy for u to manage."

" But Naina....."

Shanana looks at Prachi. Naina requests her a lot.

" Naina, I will let u know as soon as I decide."

In Srinivasans office

Rhea meets Sunny and gets a warmly feeing towards him. Sunny feels the same towards her.

" Rhea he is Sunny, my friend and Sunny she is Rhea, my dad's friend's daughter."

Rhea and Sunny get so close within no time.

Sunny thinks " I don't know why I am getting a weird feeling towards which I get only towards Abhigya and Shahana."

Rhea thinks " why do I feel so good with him. I am feeling protected."

Ishaan sees their closeness and gets jealous. He gets a call from his friend and speaks to him and cuts the call.

"Rhea, my friend has called me just now. He got married recently in Italy. But as we were unable to attend he is throwing a party tonight for all our friends. Would u care to join?"

Rhea happily nods which makes Ishaan happy and then he suddenly thinks " why did I ask her? I have met her just one day back and I feel so nice with her. And I should invite Abhigya for the party but why did I invite Rhea? "

" Why did I agree to Ishaan that I will go with him? It's been long time since I have attended any parties. Maybe that's the reason." She looks at Ishaan.

Ishaan leaves from there and calls Prachi. Prachi picks the call.

" Ishaan, what happened? Why did u call me now? Oh I am sorry I left the office abruptly without informing u . I am sorry Ishaan."

" Abhigya relax..... I just called u to invite to the party tonight. My friend is throwing a post-wedding party. So..."

" No Ishaan I can't come . I am sorry."

Ishaan feels sad with her reply.

Shahana hears this and forces her to agree as it will lift her mood and informs that she won't be here tonight. So Prachi agrees and informs that she will attend the party to Ishaan. But Ishaan doesn't feel happy as he felt for Rhea's reply. He thinks " what is happening to me?"