EPISOSDE 26

In Delhi

Aryan is still thinking about Disha's words. He thinks "I was so angry at that aunty but as soon as I touched her, my anger went away and I was drowned in peace. Normally this kind of feeling is felt with..... no that is not possible. But I never felt this feeling even with mom."He goes to Aliya. He sees his father is not in the room. Aliya says "Purab is in guest room. We had a small fight." Aliya remembers her fight with Purab regarding Disha. Aryan gets sad.

 Aliya says "don't feel bad we will patch up soon. And why did u come to my room?" Aryan thinks to speak to Aliya about Disha and says "mom.... If u are free I have something to discuss with u." Aliya says "okay dear, come... say now " Aryan sits beside her and says "mom, do u know that aunty who has come today?" Aliya questioningly asks "which aunty?" Aryan says "the one who danced with dad, she came on your's and dad's anniversary too. U yourself introduced me to her." 

Aliya gets tensed knowing Aryan is speaking about Disha. Aliya says "oh, her...But why are u speaking about her? U know I don't like middle-class-women." Aryan says "plz mom don't say that. Ok fine u will not change your mentality, I know that. But I have few questions to ask u that...." Aiya shouts "I don't want to speak anything about her." Aryan thinks that it is not good time to speak about Disha and Purab but he continues "but mom I got a different vibes when she held me today." Aliya says "different vibes?" Aryan replies "yes mom, a peaceful one just like how a child feels...." Aliya says "stop it Aryan, I don't want to speak about Disha." Aryan gets shocked seeing his mother's reaction as if..... if he speaks more she will get caught for a crime. Aliya calms down and comes to him "look sweetheart, u are getting married, think about your wedding, don't think about any other unnecessary things. Its already late u should go and sleep. " Aryan leaves with many questions in his mind.

Aliya thinks about Aryan's words. "Aryan is getting close to his and Disha's truth. If he gets to know the truth that.....no,no... Aryan should never learn the truth of his birth." She remembers Aryan's words and thinks "getting good vibes, obviously a child always gets good vibes from his mother."

In Mumbai

Prachi is in her room thinking about Ranbhir. Tears roll from her eyes. Shahana comes to her and asks "what happened ? Thinking about Ranbhir?" Prachi wipes her tears and says "nothing." Shahana says "what nothing. I can see u crying. I know the reason too. U can't marry Ishaan, u still love Ranbhir. Listen to me let's go back to Delhi." 

Prachi goes and closes the door and holds Shahana and asks "are u mad Shahana? Do u even know what u are speaking? Even if we go back I don't have a single answer for my parents questions? No ,its too late." Shahana says "so u will get married to Ishaan . Will that solve every problem of yours?" Prachi says "when did I say I am going to get married to Ishaan. We will do a pre-marital courtship. Only after we come to a decision we will get married. And Ishaan is my friend, he will accept whatever my answer is. And whatever I am doing is for Sunny bhai bcoz I know he really consider both of us as his own sisters. And haven't u heard him, he said that we both can leave him only when we get married. I want to give this relationship a chance for his happiness. " 

Shahana says "then listen, I know your answer. Its obviously a no." Prachi says "u are dragging it too far?" 

Shahana says "am I dragging? Listen Prachi u can never love anyone other than Ranbhir. So don't do this. I agree Ishaan is your friend and whatever your answer will be he will accept but any person will feel bad if they are rejected by someone."

 Prachi remembers Ranbhhir and says "there is no need for u to tell me about that pain. Don't forget, even I went through that pain bcoz of Ranbhir." 

Shahana doesn't understand what to speak. 

Prachi holds Shahana and says "Shahana, don't worry ,trust me. I will handle everything." They hug and Shahana leaves for her job.

In Srinivasan's house

Srinivasans feel happy that Prachi agreed to give a try for her's and Ishaan's relationship. 

Meenakshi says "I am happy but I would have felt very happy if she would have agreed to marry Ishaan." 

Mr. Srinivasan says "Meenu, Abhigya is a traditional girl but an independent, intelligent, smart and a confident girl. So I think whatever she did is right. In fact any girl in her place would have done the same. She would have agreed if she would have liked Ishaan so we must not force her. 

Meenakshi says "let's hope that she agrees."

Ishaan is thinking about Prachi in his room. 

He says to himslef "though I agreed to amma and appa, I don't think Abhigya will agree to marry me. Forget about Abhigya even I can't think of her as my wife." 

Suddenly comes Shashank's voice from behind "what?" 

Ishaan gets shocked seeing Shashank. 

Ishaan drags him inside the room and closes the door and asks "what were u doing here? Did.. did u hear everything?" 

Shashank nods.

 Ishaan sits next to him sighing. 

Shashank says "if u don't like her then u must go and say everything to amma and appa." 

Ishaan says "I tried but they are not listening to me. I am happy that Abhigya agreed to give a try for our relationship, but I am still unsure about this. I mean , I like her as a friend but nothing more than that." 

Shashank asks "do u love anyone else?" Ishaan says "no, I don't love anyone. If I would have loved then I would have told u, amma and appa and I would have never agreed for the relation with Abhigya." 

Shashank doesn't understand what to do.

Kiara goes to Aryan's room and sees him thinking. Kiara knocks the door and asks "may I come in ?" Aryan replies "of course di, what is there to ask?" 

Kiara comes inside and says "congratulations."

 Aryan asks "for what?" Kiara replies "u forgot..u got engaged today." 

Aryan sadly replies "thanks, di."

 Kiara observs that.

 Kiara continues "Aryan , if I asks something, will u answer honestly?" 

Aryan surprisingly asks "what?....yes di." Kiara takes a deep breath and asks "u don't like Mishti, do u?" and she takes a pic from her pocket and says "u like this girl, don't u?"

 Aryan gets shocked seeing Shahana's pic in Kiara's hands and to her question.