EPISODE 54

In Disha's house

" U came home, Sunny? Ok, fine I prepared lunch. Have it and take some rest. And should we both leave together or are u...." Disha stops taking seeing Sunny not listening to her.

Sunny is lost in Arya's thoughts. He is smiling continuously which surprises Disha as Sunny smiles very rarely after her separation with Purab.

" Sunny? Sunny?..." She waves her hand in front of his handsome face but he doesn't move at all. At last she jolts him to bring her out of trance.

" maa,maa... what are u doing? why are u jolting and shouting at me like this? " Sunny asks innocently.

" wow, great that u can hear me now. I have been calling u since then, but u didn't give me reply. So, I shouted and jolted u. now tell me, what happened?" asks Disha

" Nothing mom. It's just a good day." Sunny replies with a shy.

" It's a good day? Whom do u think I am? Your mother. And mother knows her children very well, more than anyone else. So tell me, what happend ? " asks Disha.

" Ok, fine. But I wasn't lying. It was really a good day because I met a girl today..... "Sunny gets disturbed by Disha.

" A girl?" asks Disha teasingly.

" come on mom. It's nothing like you are thinking." Replies Sunny with a shy-smile on his face.

" Everyone says the same at the start." Saying this Disha teases Sunny.

" Mom?" Sunny gets pissed.

" Ok, fine . go ahead . I will not say anything. Continue." Disha replies..

" well, she is very cheerful, fierce, rocking, but simple and mature. she is funny but intelligent, she is mad sometimes but the most weird thing was we didn't feel like strangers when we met. Leave it, If u want a clear picture of her in a single word, if Kiara would have been alive she would be just like this girl." Sunny replies emotionally.

Disha and Sunny gets tears remembering Kiara.

" I miss her(Kiara) mom." Sunny replies with tears in his eyes .

" Me too." Saying this Disha wipes his tears and hugs him.

In Mehra mansion

" Maa, did u see Arya di?" Rhea asks

" She went to venue to select her costumes. She will be back soon." Replies Pragya.

" No, she is back. " replies Aryan.

Kiara comes in depressed and completely lost. She doesn't notice that everyone are seeing her. She just continues to walk in her trance. Finally she is stopped by Abhi.

" Are u ok, Arya? U do not seem well." asks Abhi.

" That....." Kiara's words get's stopped as her throat gets painful after crying bitterly.

" Why are your eyes swollen and red? Why are u sweating so much? What happened? Did anyone say anything to u?" Tensed Abhi asks Kiara.

Everyone gets worried. They come to her and asks her. Abhi gets angry on Alia thinking that she said something to Kiara.

" Alia, will u never change? I asked u to not to bother her. I clearly said that Arya should not be stressed or worried before the program. But still u didn't listen to me." Abhi shouts at Alia.

Alia gets scared seeing her brother's rage. At the same time she was angry as he was shouting at her for some stranger that too when she did nothing. Kiara gets tensed seeing Abhi's anger. She gulps and tries to speak.