EPISODE 57

King reaches the venue. He sees Kohlis, Mehras,Khannas and Srinivasans. He sits far from them. Shahana tries to speak Aryan but they have to give announcement of another contestant they leave to the stage.

Near costume room

Prachi opens the door and Ranbhir stops near the door. His phone suddenly vibrates he pulls it out from his pocket. While pulling his phone out of pocket, Prachi's bracelet falls down and rolls towards the door and stops there. He sees doubtfully at the door but when he sees the costume room name his eyes gets filled with curiosity. Prachi steps out of the room but still covered by the door allowing Ranbhir to notice only her feet simultaneously Ranbhir moves towards the door. Prachi completely comes out but as she is standing in sideway to Ranbhir and with her hair covering her face he was unable to see her. Prachi hears the foot steps and turns towards Ranbhir but due to poor lighting none of them could see each other.

" Who are u ?" Prachi asks.

Ranbhir's heart throbs. The voice he heard was a voice he was so desperate to hear. Prachi goes a few steps back and turn on the lights. Prachi turns.

T the backstage

Aryan and Shahana come back to the backstage. Shahana tries to speak with Aryan.

" Aryan..." Shahana calls Aryan.

" Hmm?"

" Are u angry with me?" asks Shahana innocently.

Aryan raises his eyebrows questioning that doesn't he have the right to be angry which makes her shut up. Shahana bends her head.

" How are u?"asks Aryan as a low as possible he can.

" I am fine.U?" Replies Shahana with a little bit of glow on her face.

" Fine"replies Aryan.

They don't understand what to speak. They are beating their brains to talk about a relevant topic. Finally Shahana utters something.

" Is Ranbhir married ?" asks Shahana.

" What? What do u think of Ranbhir? Do u really think that he would have ran like insane for Prachi if he was married to another woman?" Shouts Aryan angrily.

" No.. I didn't" Shahana gets interrupted by Aryan.

" U and Prachi take him for granted as he will do anything for the person he loves, right? First u make up your own death making everyone to cry tears of blood and then u suddenly appear and ask all these sort of idiotic questions." Yells Aryan.

" I was just confirming. And a suggestion for u. Your brother has got a girl bcoz he doesn't yell at girls like you, if u yell at girls like this then u will never get a girl for yourself." Replies Shahana angrily.

" That's a good joke bcoz I am getting married day after tomorrow. " replies Aryan and immediately gets tensed thinking about Shahana's reaction.

Shahana was shocked. She feels a chill down her spine. Her whole body gets numb. Tears gets frozen in her eyes and her vision gets blurred. She feels like someone is strangling her neck as she feels deprived from breath.

At costume room

Prachi feels a chill down her spine seeing the human figure in front of her. He was a guy with handsome face, fair, perfect height and most important, he is someone whom she loves enormously. After seeing him, she couldn't utter a word. Tears were struck in her eyes, making her vision blur and her throat was hurting. Ranbhir's eyes also were filled with tears but with tears of happiness, He moves towards her.

" Chikchiki...."saying this he touches her cheek. As soon as he touches tears starts rolling form her eyes. Her tears were due to happiness and guilt. He caresses her face and then he touches her hands and kisses her dorsal side of her palm. Then they share an eye lock and hug each other tightly and cries.